Looking for Exotic Wildlife Photography Opportunities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Exotic Wildlife Photography Opportunities

I'm always looking for new opportunities to photograph new subjects, so if anyone has any recommendations of a place I could photograph some exotics, or big whitetails I'd love to hear from ya.

I'd be happy provide some of the digital copies of the photos to the landowner/ranch owner if they were looking for some photos to use to help sell hunts, use on their website, or have printed for display etc.

Here's a link to some of my work for a reference: www.tylerbarronphoto.com

You took this photo??? Holy cow! That must have been the experience of a lifetime.
    90 likes, 7 comments - Tyler Barron (@photo_barron) on Instagram: "Bison battle in Yellowstone National Park. #yellowstone #yellowstonenationalpark #bison #wildlif..."

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
      You took this photo??? Holy cow! That must have been the experience of a lifetime.
      https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn1l-f7Fzu_/
      Yessir! It was like nothing I have ever seen! Was showing that to some other photographers who spend a lot of time in those parks and even they said that was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Comment

Great work?

What’s your equipment?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Great work?

What’s your equipment?
          Thanks! Equipment changes all the time, but right now I shoot a Canon 5D Mark III, and cycle through about 4 or 5 different lenses, mostly Canon L lenses and my sigma 150-600mm Sport.

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
            I'm always looking for new opportunities to photograph new subjects, so if anyone has any recommendations of a place I could photograph some exotics, or big whitetails I'd love to hear from ya.

I'd be happy provide some of the digital copies of the photos to the landowner/ranch owner if they were looking for some photos to use to help sell hunts, use on their website, or have printed for display etc.

Come visit for a photo Safari in Africa...

That should give you enough opportunities to shoot photos of exotic animals [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gerhard View Post
              Come visit for a photo Safari in Africa...

That should give you enough opportunities to shoot photos of exotic animals [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Bucket list for sure! Great photos.

Comment

I have several ranches not far from austin.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                  I have several ranches not far from austin.
                  PM sent

Comment

I just gave you a follow on Instagram. Excellent work!

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post

During hunting season we are pretty busy, but you’re welcome to come to Del Rio and run around with me during the off season. I’ve got friends with several exotic ranches, ya never know what you’ll see... just gotta go for a walk!

I don’t know if we can be friends tho... I’m a Sony shooter [emoji23][emoji23] I’ll look ya up on Instagram. Here’s our Outdoor Account
                      @tag_outdoors

Comment

Originally posted by TGoody View Post
                        During hunting season we are pretty busy, but you’re welcome to come to Del Rio and run around with me during the off season. I’ve got friends with several exotic ranches, ya never know what you’ll see... just gotta go for a walk!

I don’t know if we can be friends tho... I’m a Sony shooter [emoji23][emoji23] I’ll look ya up on Instagram. Here’s our Outdoor Account
                        @tag_outdoors
                        Haha, that sounds awesome! I'll keep you posted when the off-season rolls around, and no worries on the Sony, I actually shoot Sony for my video work, so we're good!

Comment

Go see the folks over at the 777 Ranch in Hondo.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                            Go see the folks over at the 777 Ranch in Hondo.
                            Thanks, I'll check em out.

Comment

Exotics are fun to shoot....

host an image

Comment

Working...
                              X