Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Cool, Great Buck Mary

Comment

Great looking deer Mary...he's got some mass! Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats. Nice Buck.

Comment

Mary you had me at hello///awsome!!

Comment

That is just awsome Mary!

Comment

Great buck Mary,congrats.

DJ

Comment

It's not nice to tease! "Was called Leaner"......????

Okay, we give.......what's "The Rest of The Story".

Greg

Comment

Congrats, looking forward to the story.

Comment

Congratulations, Mary. Where is the rest of the story and the video? Why are you holding out on us?

Comment

Great buck taken by a beautiful lady. Congrats!!!!

Comment

very nice Mary!

Comment

Wow awesome buck Mary. How big are the bases on that brute?

Comment

awesome buck Mary, congrats

Comment

Very Nice deer and great job on the photo! Can't wait for the story!

Comment

Originally posted by ashx2 View Post
                                It's not nice to tease! "Was called Leaner"......????

Greg
                                WAS called Leaner because all his tines leaned forward. He was an obnoxious deer that was high on the hit list. He was constantly pushing the other deer around.

We played cat and mouse for over an hour. I finally got him in position without another deer either in front or behind. Made all the mental notes on anchor point, pick the spot, squeeze the release.... heart shot high kick and then my heart sank as I saw the arrow come back out the same side I shot. UGH! I watched him run across the food plot with several other deer. I heard a crash just inside the brush, but wasn't completely sure it was him. I thought it could have possibly been the other deer just running through the mesquites.

Deer came back out and I couldn't get out to look at my arrow....I was suffering! Finally, they left...I got out to look at the arrow...broke a couple inches up, but there was blood half way up the arrow. I had a good feeling at that point.

Mosquitoes here are BAD...so I didn't spend much time blood trailing from the beginning.... I went to where I saw him enter the brush, then looked in the direction I heard the crash. There he was... the crash was his backflip after he ran into the tree.

I so love it when all goes according to plan! And is there really any sport better than this???

Depending on how his mass is scored, he will be low to mid 140's and weight was 196.6.

He has the mass....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Leaner side.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	23857004

Comment

Working...
                                X