Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with butter like Saltgrass or Texas roadhouse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with butter like Saltgrass or Texas roadhouse.

Was seeing if anyone knows of what either Saltgrass or Texas Roadhouse puts in there butter that comes with bread? I'm sure its just something simple like cinnamon and sugar or some mixture like this but would like to know for sure.

I think it's just honey butter, it can be had at the store.

Comment

honey butter or cinnomon

Comment

Here is a butter that I like to drizzle over grilled corn.

Cilantro-garlic butter – let stick of butter come to room temperature. Coarsely chop cilantro for about ¼ cup yield. Press or mince two cloves garlic. Mix all the ingredients together. Form into a log on plastic wrap, cover and chill. When you are ready to I melt the butter and drizzle over grilled corn.

Comment

What heath just said. Butter is great for adding flavor to. take a couple of sticks at room temp and you've got a whole bevvy of flavors.

Comment

I have a friend that serves honey butter in his restaurant. They mix honey, room temperature butter and whipped topping. I'm not sure of measurements. His dad is the chef and when he cooks he appears to be just grabbing stuff and throwing together. I don't think he owns any measuring cups.

Comment

Logan's Texas Roadhouse's Whipped Honey Butter

Yield: 1

Ingredients:

1 cup butter softened at
              room temperature (Do Not Melt)
              1/2 cup honey
              1 tsp cinnamon

Method:
              In small bowl, combine butter and honey. Beat at high speed until light and fluffy. Add cinnamon.

Comments: This is identical to the butter served at the Texas Roadhouse with those wonderful rolls! Enjoy

Comment

Working...
              X