Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 year old first deer on video, mature buck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome

Comment

Awesome video!! That's what every dad needs to do. Spend time with their kids!! God bless you'll!!!!

Comment

That's what it's all about right there brother. Congrats to the shooter and one very proud dad.

Comment

That was best hunting video i have ever watched!!!

Comment

Missed this last year but that my friends is legendary. That will forever be a trophy. Congrats!!

Comment

I hope to get my 4 year old little girl in the stand more this year, cant wait till she can shoot her own gun/bow.

Comment

Im part of the year late crowd that just now saw this. What an absolutely great video, hunt and shot. Her reaction was absolutely awesome and makes me wish I had a kid to take huntin. That there is what its all about.

Comment

Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                    I could write a book about this hunt but I'll keep it short and let the video do the talking. This is Reese's first time in the blind as the shooter. This is my first time to do any filming and video editing, trying to be humble but I have to say I am pretty proud of it.

This is the BEST thing I've seen on this site, yet. (Sorry to the rest of you!)

AWESOME JOB, REESE!!!

Comment

That is perfect man, brings back memories of my sons first.

her reaction is priceless

Best deer on this board

Comment

Good job lil momma. That was a perfect shot. I hope my 4 month old will be that excited about hunting.

Comment

Dude! you did a great job! I love hunting with my daughter. I am excited for you as I know what is coming your way!

Comment

Working...
                          X