No announcement yet.

RV / Camping Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive got a buddy that has one kinda like that, but it has holes drilled all the way around the top. I guess to let heat out maybe? It works great. I just built one out of the bottom 1/3 of an ozarka jug. Gonna try it out this weekend. Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
      This. I was going to post it if no one had before I got to the bottom of the thread.
      My thoughts exactly. CFLs would probably last longer too. Don't have to worry about the filament getting broken

Comment

Joey do you have any pictures from when you went camping for reference? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 2003z View Post
          Use CFL's. They wont get as hot, and they are brighter.....and green!

That's a good idea.I'll be working on this new invention and brilliant idea very soon.

Comment

I like it... Think I'll Make one myself...

Comment

Bump for a link.
              Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
              l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
              ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

We have used them camping for years. We saw a guy that had one at his camp and we had to build one that night. Played many hands of cards under one just like it

Comment

I saw these being used up in Northeast Texas last November when we were camping at Lake of the Pines. Looked pretty cool. But we use a 40' strand of rope light instead surrounding our carpet pad that we put outside of our camper door. With the awning out, this provides just enough light to see without attracting bugs or being overpowering.

Comment

Impressive thinking, will look at an LED copy

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Working...
                      X