X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
    But then I would need conduit, no?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sure would. Direct burial is the way to go in your situation.

Comment

Okay, got two 125' rolls of 8/2 UF and two boxes with the correct outlets already installed in them. Tomorrow I'll get enough conduit to come out of the house, down the wall and into the dirt, then enough to combs back up to the boxes, plus a post to mount the boxes on. I'll have to get breakers later, can't remember what brand the box is, but my buddy is heading down there Friday, so he can let me know and I'll stop on the way. Thanks for all the help guys.

Comment

Just buy square d and GE they will work in 90% of panels. Return the ones you don't use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have 3 separate lines of 10/2 direct burial (no conduit) going to camper boxes 80'-120' away. Been in the ground for 18 years with no issues.

Comment

Well, I got it done, 2 runs of 8/2 UF, 125 feet each. Got one wired up and running my camper on it. Was going to hook up the other one too, but the boxes aren't really designed for #8 stranded wire, and I ended up losing a terminal screw ange cracking the plastic casing, so it goes in the trash and the other guy will have to provide his own. Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

Glad you got it done!

Comment

Working...
              X