No announcement yet.

Idiot in Mansfield dark grey Chevy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now he’ll never admit it since you called him out on TBH haha. Sorry that happened though, there are a ton of bad drivers out there

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
      Now he’ll never admit it since you called him out on TBH haha. Sorry that happened though, there are a ton of bad drivers out there

This was beyond bad. Would hope he’d PM me or someone else knows him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was driving through Mansfield today......all of the sudden I notice this guy tailgating me and following me. I had to drive dangerously fast and make some evasive manuevers to lose him. It is getting crazy around here.

Comment

Probably wears suits to funerals.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            I was driving through Mansfield today......all of the sudden I notice this guy tailgating me and following me. I had to drive dangerously fast and make some evasive manuevers to lose him. It is getting crazy around here.

Haha. Didn’t even have a chance to get that close :-)

Comment

Sorry that happened to you. Tees me off every time someone drives with excessive speed in a residential neighborhood. I've watched kids be hit by cars when I was young. Been hit twice my self. I yell at every one I get a chance to that speeds on my street. I've had a few back up and stop. But decided the mad man in the yard was more than they wanted to deal with.

What residential neighborhood was this in? I have family that lives in that town.

Comment

Maybe a guy in a vehicle just like yours took his wife from him years ago and he thought you were bringing her back.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Sorry that happened to you. Tees me off every time someone drives with excessive speed in a residential neighborhood. I've watched kids be hit by cars when I was young. Been hit twice my self. I yell at every one I get a chance to that speeds on my street. I've had a few back up and stop. But decided the mad man in the yard was more than they wanted to deal with.

What residential neighborhood was this in? I have family that lives in that town.

Willistone Estates

Comment

I have a grey Chevy. But don’t remember being chased.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      I have a grey Chevy. But don’t remember being chased.

If it was you. You were going to fast to notice. Lol

Comment

Sorry man, I ate at Taco Bell and had an 'bout to blow dirt' emergency.

Comment

Maybe Burnadell in a getaway vehicle escaping the nursing home
                          Man thats crazy. Amazing how some folks drive so carelessly & disregard for others

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                            Maybe Burnadell in a getaway vehicle escaping the nursing home
                            Man thats crazy. Amazing how some folks drive so carelessly & disregard for others

Yeah my neighbor was waving for the guy to slow down as he approached us. He could see how fast he was coming up at us. No beuno

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                              If it was you. You were going to fast to notice. Lol

I don’t have a Tbh sticker. Just a big Moritz Chevy sticker.

Comment

Some people’s time is just way more important than the safety of us common folk. First class dumb a**, glad y’all are ok

Comment

Working...
                                X