No announcement yet.

Infant Immunization yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with the vaccinate crowd on this one. We had an old neighbor who's kids went to the same day care as my son. well one day we find out her youngest had hand foot and mouth disease. We thought nothing of because surely she wouldn't take either of her kids to the day care because they were contagious. Well guess who I saw standing next to my son when went to pick him up the next day? Her and BOTH her kids. Point is there's enough to worry about with your kids without having to think about this one too.

Comment

Don't even think about skipping them...

But you can ask for the "mercury free" versions of the shots

Thimerisol, a preservative in many forms of immunizations, contains mercury which is suspected to be the contributing factor in Autism, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        I didn't want my kids to get all the diseases that vaccinations prevent, so I had them vaccinated. Neither of them has autism. Neither of them has ever had polio, smallpox, chickenpox, etc... either.
        same

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
          What the heck is a vaccine injury? Research California and some of their wacky school districts. Some of these areas have so many brainwashed folks that do not vaccinate that some of these awful and unheard of diseases are actually making a comeback.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

What the heck is a vaccine injury? Research California and some of their wacky school districts. Some of these areas have so many brainwashed folks that do not vaccinate that some of these awful and unheard of diseases are actually making a comeback.

I have seen our immigration system letting sick people in coupled with lack of vaccines cause the reemergence of diseases here in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              They lost me at "anyone can report it".

Comment

They lost me at "anyone can report it".

Gets most folk.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Speaking of this topic, this fella was off his rocker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm not sharing my biased opinion; instead, here are some facts to consider:

1966 - 6 vaccines
                    1983 - 19 vaccines - by age 6
                    2017 - 45 vaccines - by age 6

words from the US FDA "Millions of vaccine doses are given per year in the US and the vast majority have few, if any, side effects...The benefits of vaccines clearly outweigh their potential risks."

but...the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has issued payment of nearly 4 billion dollars in 6000 instances since 1988 to those injured by vaccines.

Why would the US govt issue compensation if there was no damage?

NOTE: the National Child Vaccine Injury Act (1986) and the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program REMOVE ALL LIABILITY FROM THE VACCINE MAKERS AND THE PHYSICIANS ADMINISTERING THEM.

IF you are okay with injecting a vaccine that could pose harm to your child, from someone who is no way going to take responsibility, that's on you! Just be sure you are educated on what is going into your kid and the risks involved.

The US Supreme court ruled in 2011 that Vaccines are "Unavoidably Unsafe"

Macaque monkey study of 2010 - worth reading about.

The US ranks at #170 with 5.8 deaths per 1000 births - infant mortality - much lower on the list than other nations utilizing fewer vaccines. Japan is at #224 with only 2 deaths per 1000 births - they do not vaccinate babies at birth.

Flu Vaccine - more than 1 billion doses administered 2002-2012 - yet millions who get the shot still get the flu...especially the following year. The flu vaccine has never been tested on children under 3, nor on pregnant women.

Also as the number of vaccines and doses has risen since 1960 - chronic illness in kids has gone up 50% as well during this same time (ADHD, Asthma, Autism, Depression, Diabetes, Allergies, Obesity, Seizures, auto-immune disorders, ear infections, tumors)

one last comment - if you are afraid that your child who is vaccinated is going to contract some illness from an unvaccinated child - what was the point of your kid's vaccination?

Comment

stats

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Its amazing what a little research will do. I was a Psych major in college, and one of my teachers asked who was pro vaccines and who was anti-vaccines. She made everyone in the class do a presentation on their stance on the issue. There were 4 people in the class that were anti-vaccines. By the time it came to do presentations all 4 people gave their presentations on why they have changed their stance on vaccines. The teacher did that just to prove to her students that the "evidence" given to make people anti-vaccines is just a big ole crock of poo.

Comment

Both my kids got there vacinees. That being said my wife's cousin had a very bad reaction when he got his years ago. Almost died. He does have some slight mental issues still.

Comment

Originally posted by CalcasieuTiger View Post
                            Vaccine your child for gods sake! That's why there was a polio outbreak in the midwest about a year ago.
                            polio has been eradicated from the US for over 30 years... maybe you meant chicken pox? pollo means chicken in Spanish.

worldwide there are more cases of polio caused by mutant strains than the wild version.

Comment

Originally posted by BDann View Post
                              For you guys who think Andrew Wakefield is an anti vaccination quack, all he did was recommend that the MMR vaccination be separated into 3 doses for safety. The medical journal Lancet (with financial ties to the vaccine manufacturer) didn’t care for his opinion.

Here is a link if you want to get the info yourself.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/the...ing-the-truth/
                              I have a 16 year old that has Autism. Up until he was 2-3 years old, he was just like all the other kids. He goes in to get his 2 year old vaccines which included the MMR. Now, I don't know whether that caused an interaction with his own chemical make-up or not. I just know that we didn't see any symptoms of developmental ability until after that point. It is what it is and I can't change it. My younger girls didn't receive all the vaccines, but were given the essential ones, plus were given the MMR on a scheduled basis with separating out the M-M-R, which I believe can't be done now as quote above. If a parent wants to take that route, they should have that option.
                              Is it scientific? Nope. However, until you are a parent of a child with autism and try to make sure it doesn't happen to their siblings, you will look at all aspects to prevent it.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                                polio has been eradicated from the US for over 30 years... maybe you meant chicken pox? pollo means chicken in Spanish.

worldwide there are more cases of polio caused by mutant strains than the wild version.
                                https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...han-wild-polio
                                It was a cluster of wild type polio from an immigrant family.......NOT endemic transmission.

Comment

Working...
                                X