Why all the VP9's For Sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why all the VP9's For Sale?

I just noticed that there are quite a few H&K VP9's for sale in the classifieds.

Is there something I don't know?

I've got one with a threaded barrel and night sights and I like mine.

I haven't heard of any troubles with that gun, probably just a coincidence that a few are for sale at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

All the folks at the gun ranges I've spoken with like them.

Comment

They have been exploding in people's hands!!! Not really.

I used to sell guns retail and all the folks that bought them seemed to really like them. Maybe they have something new coming out and some people know and are getting prepared?

Comment

Hk finally released a pistol to the market that is semi affordable with excellent quality in the vp9. A ton of these have been sold over the last few years. People are selling them for whatever reason but usually Not because something faulty of the pistol. It's an excellent pistol and so many have been sold some folks that bought em just decided they want the next shiney thing or need some money back or whatever. Unfortunately for me.. I still want the really expensive HK pistol..ugh!

Comment

Thanks for the Excellent Comments.

I think everyone is correct.

I really like mine and intend to keep it.

But there were so many sold that it's only natural that some folks would want to go to something else after the "New" wore off.

Comment

Originally posted by ezypikns View Post
              I just noticed that there are quite a few H&K VP9's for sale in the classifieds.

Is there something I don't know?

I've got one with a threaded barrel and night sights and I like mine.
              Absolutely a piece of junk. It took a few people owning them for the issues to start popping up. The HK name can only carry you so far.

Actually I have not heard of any issues with them. A couple of officers that I work with carry one for a duty pistol and have had no complaints.

I think there is a part of the gun market where a certain percentage of people want the latest/greatest or new on the market gun. I might guess that some people have sold their VP9 to go to the Sig P320 or some other new fangled whatever.

Speaking of the P320, having shot that and the VP9, I like the trigger better on the Sig, especially in the upgrade. The one area that I like the VP better is the modular grip. You can buy different grips with the Sig but it is the entire lower frame. It is not simply a snap in and out grip. To change the grip size (or even color) you have to take all of the guts out of one and replace it in another lower.... except the mag release. It isn’t different but a bit more involved. Maybe in the long run it is better as you can change a full size into a compact with the same lower parts.

I don’t own either but both seem like very nice pistols.

Comment

Because everything Glock is better. JK I own one and love it. Might have something to do with it being tax season or the fact that it was the last gun purchased so it's the first one to go to finance a new toy

Comment

Impulse buyers who need to get some money back.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

For all those folks that find fault with their VP9's, I officially declare myself the disposer-in- chief for those particular pistols. With that being said please send to me, with shipping on your dime and I'll dispose of them properly.

Comment

It's just coincidence. Just like the Creedmoor. Lots of people bought them so lot's of people are selling them.

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                        It's just coincidence. Just like the Creedmoor. Lots of people bought them so lot's of people are selling them.
                        Winner, winner chicken dinner!
                        Next those high dollar custom rifles from down south.

Comment

I love mine! It is by far the best polymer frame pistol I have own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texaspacker View Post
                            Winner, winner chicken dinner!

Next those high dollar custom rifles from down south.

What high dollar custom rifle do you speak of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X