Nitto or Toyo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitto or Toyo

So I'm getting prices from the local tire shop. Seems the nittos are more expensive than toyo. Figured it was the other way Around. Anyways. I put a 2" level on my 2014 f-150 and put some used tires I got off someone on here a while back to see how they fit. 295/70R18. They fit great. Thinking bout going with 35x12.5 but what do Yal prefer? I had one set of Nittos before but these new ones are the G2s and the Toyos are open country. Both all terrains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like my Toyo tires I just put on my jeep. Good ride and very surprised that they were not really that loud.

Comment

I haven't done so well with my Nitto Terra so I went to Cooper Discoverer AT3 I have been
      very pleased. sorry I don't have any experience with Toyo

Comment

I got nittos I like them a lot 3td set got 60k on mts good tires

Comment

I have had several sets of both and hands down Toyo is by far the superior tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

35x12.5 Toyo MTs on my Jeep... theyre a little loud and not at all like riding on an AT but its a Jeep so....

Brother in law has gotten about 50k and still going on his Toyo ATs...
            Last edited by nursejenn; 01-20-2017, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Im running 295/70/18 nitto trail grapplers on my 3/4 ton and love them. Have over 20,000 miles on them right now and about 1/2 worn. I ran them on my half ton and put 30,000 on them and they were even half worn. Great tires.

Comment

I've been running Nittos on my F250 and 350, and I've gotten almost 50k out of every set. I've never tried Toyos, but I have no complaints with the Nittos.

I'm on my third set on my F250 and second on the F350, and I pull trailers every day.
                Last edited by retrieverman; 01-20-2017, 07:06 PM.

Comment

We're (myself and our running crew) are all driving 4x4 crew cab F150's. All have front leveling kits. Most all of us are riding Nittos and happy. 2 of us have the new G2 and I'm one of them. Only have 8k mi so far, but I can tell you they are quieter than the previous design. One buddy is rolling on Coopers because he still has the 20" wheels. Those are a really good value BTW. Another buddy went with BFGs. You know how good those are but he is sick of the noise.

Comment

I've ran both the Toyo ATs and Toyo MTs on my F250 and the Nitto Terra's on my F150, and I prefer both Toyos to the Nittos with MTs being my favorite.

Comment

Toyo....had em both

Comment

Nitto or Toyo

Toyo

I'm over 60k on the current set

Comment

Cooper STT Pros! Your welcome!

Comment

If you were wanting mud grips I would lean Toyo.
                            I don't think you could go wrong with either of their all terrains.
                            Both make good tires.

Comment

Either are good.
                              I prefer bfg

Comment

Working...
                              X