No announcement yet.

Wright Patman Corps Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a small six point come in right before first light. His inside spread was questionable. Took everything in me not to shoot him. Watched him eat my hand corn for about 45 min, then had another hunter come stomping in, heard him snort at least 5 times after he ran off. Each time getting farther away. Hopefully he will bring a doe with him next time.

Comment

I've hunted it for years what part of the lake are u hunting? I did very well hunting the lower part of sulfer river right before it turns into white oak wma. Buddy killeen 140ish with 18 inch inside spread in the simms area

Comment

I'm hunting near maud close to the lake.

Comment

Hunted tonight,Had that little buck come up behind me, he must of winded me Cause he started snorting and walking in a circle, I tried to doe bleat but he wasn't having it and walked off. One more time tomorrow morning

Comment

Any luck from anyone, hoping to leave work early and head out to the woods

Comment

In for the info. I spent summers growing up on mom's small family farm 3 miles north of Redwater on caney creek.

The lake was called Lake Texarkana back then.

Comment

Seems like I'm the only one who hunts it on here. Or everyone wants to keep it a secret.

Went out this evening and didn't see a thing.

Comment

Anyone hunt over the Thanksgiving holiday?

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                    X