Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there ever any mention on who has the horns did he get to keep them or does the state have them?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
      No kidding, they need to let it be.
      LOL...Did you read my statement above? Clearly, I think not!

Comment

Thanks for posting. It is good to read facts once in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Lee230 View Post
          It cant be posted enough!!
          No it cannot!!!! I hope this truly makes someone else think twice. This is also my first time seeing the official findings.....thanks for posting!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
            Several won’t like it but this is pretty big news for deer hunters in this state
            Exactly! !!! It was talked about last night at a outfitter BBQ hosted by safari club international. .......most of the exhibitors were not even from the U.S.! Huge deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sling shot View Post
              Well excuse me I don't live on TBH

OC OUT

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just letting you know punkin no need to get sensitive.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                I think it is time to move on...the word is out and the fine is levied. I am sure that he is morally and financially sorry that he made this error in judgement.

Most of us are Americans & Christians who believe in forgiveness. He will get to sit home for a while and troll the hunting threads while he is paying the price.

I can only hope the best for him and is family at this point. he has broke the law...paid the price...and will recover.

Well said!

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                  Yall may not like Travis anymore but that dude slept in his stand all night to hunt that big ole SOMBESSH of a deer. So there
                  Lol......I've slept on a few cold mountains before but never slung an arrow at anything at night!!! )-; Guess I ain't doing it right......lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ClearcreekDC View Post
                    Ive read the court documents at PC report thats floating around. Very specific on what he did and him admitting to it. That is one expensive photo at 53k!

Don’t forget the selfies at around 11pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Okay, I understand why he's in deep doodoo. BUT I want to go back to the first shot. Wa sthe initial hit Legal, it may not matter, but is all the follow-up just a guy trying to dispatch a mortally wounded animal as best as he could? OR was it all in the dark? Again. Not saying he did anything right on the final end of the deer, BUT most of us have had bad hits that have either worked out or didn't. Was his final shot to put it down the only illegal part, or??

Comment

Don't forget the fees of a good attorney. It reminds me of a quote from the late great attorney Percy Foreman. When a reporter asked him if he felt bad about getting an obviously guilty client a not guilty verdict. Mr Foreman replied. "No I don't. My fee was punishment enough."

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                          What a shame for such a magnificent buck to be killed that way.
                          ........and that is the bottom line!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                            Okay, I understand why he's in deep doodoo. BUT I want to go back to the first shot. Wa sthe initial hit Legal, it may not matter, but is all the follow-up just a guy trying to dispatch a mortally wounded animal as best as he could? OR was it all in the dark? Again. Not saying he did anything right on the final end of the deer, BUT most of us have had bad hits that have either worked out or didn't. Was his final shot to put it down the only illegal part, or??
                            First shot was days before the night it was killed. Non lethal first hit

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                              I think it is time to move on...the word is out and the fine is levied. I am sure that he is morally and financially sorry that he made this error in judgement.

Most of us are Americans & Christians who believe in forgiveness. He will get to sit home for a while and troll the hunting threads while he is paying the price.

I can only hope the best for him and is family at this point. he has broke the law...paid the price...and will recover.
                              In my opinion, he's not. Justification and excuses. Like his buddies on here.

Well yeah, he probably is financially sorry.

Comment

Shoot more doe's.. Its cheaper..

Comment

Working...
                                X