Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth comes out and they whack the thread. Hmmmm?
    Last edited by oktx; 01-25-2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
      3-2-1 how long before the mods whack this one to ?
      And did it get wacked because he was sporting a brand new TBH camo shirt in his face book photo
      Over the years there have been accusations of a "clique" around here, if there were ever a case proving that, all these thread getting deleted are it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
        From Lone Strar Outdoors

The poached Travis Johnson Denton County buck from early October. Scored 278 inches by Boone and Crockett scorer Ken Witt. Would have been a state record. The buck was shot at night and the treestand/feeder was 70 yds onto the neighboring property which he didn't have permission to hunt.

I caught alot of hell for reporting this story at the time. Sometimes however, you have to report what you know is true even if it hurts or is tough to say. I know Travis personally and he is a good human being, but big bucks make good men do unethical and often illegal things. They call it the UGLY TRUTH for a reason.

You can hear the full story and case TPWD built against Travis from Denton County Game Warden Stormy McCuistion on an upcoming episode. We spoke today and Travis entered a plea deal for a class A misdemeanor. Civil Restitution will be around $53,000
        Noticed Cable say he also poached it on another property but the TPWD post doesn’t show that. Am I missing it?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Noticed Cable say he also poached it on another property but the TPWD post doesn’t show that. Am I missing it?
          I'm sure cable got the court documents

Comment

What statement will TRIGGER the Mods to delete this one as well. I'd love an answer as to why they remove these threads. Is it because he was the face of TBH and had a TBH logo jacket on and they don't like the negative publicity. I read a lot of posts and people bet the farm on his innocence. Well he's not innocent and he admitted it. I even recall the credibility of this site was bet on his innocence. It's not much of a public forum if post are removed because they don't fit y'alls agenda. Careful who you go to bat for until the facts come out.

Comment

He poached it on a property he didnt have permission to hunt. It was next to and much bigger than the one he did have permission to hunt. I have seen the court reports. Cable's report is just kind of a summary of that.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                Several won’t like it but this is pretty big news for deer hunters in this state
                Big enough to make the 5pm evening newscasts and every paper in Texas
                And where do you find the court transcript

Comment

It’s nice to finally find out the truth about this.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                    Big enough to make the 5pm evening newscasts and every paper in Texas
                    And where do you find the court transcript
                    I wouldn’t know where to get it but I’ve seen it. I’m sure it’s public info now

Comment

Originally posted by catfish View Post
                      What statement will TRIGGER the Mods to delete this one as well. I'd love an answer as to why they remove these threads. Is it because he was the face of TBH and had a TBH logo jacket on and they don't like the negative publicity. I read a lot of posts and people bet the farm on his innocence. Well he's not innocent and he admitted it. I even recall the credibility of this site was bet on his innocence. It's not much of a public forum if post are removed because they don't fit y'alls agenda. Careful who you go to bat for until the facts come out.
                      Has nothing to do with the TBH logo, at all. It is the pretense of starting a thread for something else and then it gets argumentative on the subject that was hidden in the title (like the Mods don't have a clue ). That is not productive to the site.

Discussing the issue is one thing. If this can stay that path, I would venture to guess, it would stay open.

Read that last statement again....it will help to keep this one open

Comment

No telling how many times his face will show up in shared post on the interwebs. Probably will make the rounds on hunting news pages tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, it says it in one of the accounts

Comment

Appreciate it fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                              Has nothing to do with the TBH logo, at all. It is the pretense of starting a thread for something else and then it gets argumentative on the subject that was hidden in the title (like the Mods don't have a clue ). That is not productive to the site.

Discussing the issue is one thing. If this can stay that path, I would venture to guess, it would stay open.

Read that last statement again....it will help to keep this one open
                              Excellent clarification

Comment

Yall may not like Travis anymore but that dude slept in his stand all night to hunt that big ole SOMBESSH of a deer. So there

Comment

Working...
                                X