No announcement yet.

YouTube Hunting Channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hunting Public is probably one of the best hunting channels/shows I’ve seen in terms of being informative and exciting to watch with quality footage. Definitely learned a lot from them. They have a YouTube channel and some free shows on Prime. I recently started watching The Hunting Beast with Dan Infalt and some of the suburban bow hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
      I've been getting primed for my 2019 Africa Safari, via YouTube. If you type in "Bowhunting South Africa", you'll have hours and hours of awesome hunting videos from SA, at your fingertips. "Dries Visser" and "Limcroma" are also good search words for awesome SA bowhunting videos.
      Search VIMEO for Limcroma as well to get even more

Comment

I watch Hushin, Gritty Bowmen, Randy Newberg, The Experience, Born and Raised Outdoors, and Solohunter. There are a bunch of good channels. Yeti and Orion coolers have two or 3 cool hunts too.

Comment

Very impressed with Midwest whitetails

Comment

Randy Newberg is also on Amazon Prime with about 5 seasons hosted there in addition to youtube.

Comment

Shameless promotion.
              Ranch Fairy!!! HA

Comment

Seek 1 productions

Comment

Originally posted by RanchFairy View Post
                  Shameless promotion.
                  Ranch Fairy!!! HA

Lmao! I'll check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                    Very impressed with Midwest whitetails

This. They also have 2 sister channels, Chasing November and The Hunting Public Video Journal. All 3 are outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                      hushin
                      great show, remind me of how we do it, all diy public land
                      X2

Comment

The ones I'm a fan of are:

Bowhunt or Die (I'm biased)
                        Midwest Whitetail
                        Heartland Bowhunter
                        The Hunting Public
                        EOTR Outdoors
                        Bowmar Bowhunting

There are probably some others I can't think of right now, but those will give you a lot of youtube time right there.

Comment

Im going to go ahead and bump this since action is picking up on my favorite youtube and online shows.

Another vote for these guys and some info on them.

Randy Newberg - The best western big game show out there and all public land.

Midwest Whitetail online show and youtube - Classic, go in archives and watch hunts for the double G4 buck and G5 buck. And then just watch it all. Almost daily videos during hunting season and hunts are from the day before. Main show every Monday about 20 min show.

The Hunting Public - Started last year when the public guys left Midwest Whitetail and they are very informative.. and it's addicting to watch them go after public land whitetails. Two or three videos a week.

Comment

Bobby guy films and outdoor limits for your duck hunting action.

Comment

Keefer Bros. is pretty good as well!

Comment

Originally posted by J&M Hamilton10 View Post
                                Im going to go ahead and bump this since action is picking up on my favorite youtube and online shows.

Another vote for these guys and some info on them.

Randy Newberg - The best western big game show out there and all public land.

Midwest Whitetail online show and youtube - Classic, go in archives and watch hunts for the double G4 buck and G5 buck. And then just watch it all. Almost daily videos during hunting season and hunts are from the day before. Main show every Monday about 20 min show.

The Hunting Public - Started last year when the public guys left Midwest Whitetail and they are very informative.. and it's addicting to watch them go after public land whitetails. Two or three videos a week.
                                I stay on top of The Hunting Public guys as well as Dan Infalt. Also watch Midwest Whitetails as well. Not going to lie, their tactics have moved me to a mobile set up. I will keep a couple of permenant stands, but I’ve moved to the element of surprise approach. Anxious to see how it works out this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X