No announcement yet.

Lower Rio Grande Valley NWR - Teniente Bow Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll be there this week as well. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
      I’ll be there next week also, won’t be doing a live hunt but will be doing reports after each hunt. Good luck, let me know if you need help packing anything out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Will do. Thank you
      Same to you, don't hesitate to holler. There is 4 in my group.

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
        Will do. Thank you
        Same to you, don't hesitate to holler. There is 4 in my group.

I’ll be solo, but my dad and brother will be hunting our lease ten minutes away, if a big bull goes down we will have atleast 7 men ready to drag it out!!

Comment

On the road again... Headed south for a rainy day scout and setup! Ready to get you fellas some LDPs started tomorrow! We are about 2 hours out.

Comment

On the road again... Headed south for a rainy day scout and setup! Ready to get you fellas some LDPs started tomorrow! We are about 2 hours out.

Good luck, looks like we got the best “hunting” weather of any groups. I’ll be going in blind tomorrow since I had no time to scout since I’ve been up here at school in kingsville.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4669.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	24522380 gonna be a cold and wet one for us this week boys!!

Comment

Did you see good movement while scouting today?

Comment

Sorry for the late report fellas. It's quite time consuming trying to find and setup 4 spots! All the meanwhile it lightly rained on us. We found some good spots with good sign. We found two different groups of Nilgai cows in two different locations! We saw lots of whitetail and also some javalinas. The nilgai groups were small, one had 4 the other just 3, all cows. They did not seem spooked, one group stood and watched us at 30 yards for about a min before walking off. Overall great day! Hopefully we have some animal pics for yall tomorrow !

Comment

That's great! Good luck tomorrow!

Comment

Sorry for the late report fellas. It's quite time consuming trying to find and setup 4 spots! All the meanwhile it lightly rained on us. We found some good spots with good sign. We found two different groups of Nilgai cows in two different locations! We saw lots of whitetail and also some javalinas. The nilgai groups were small, one had 4 the other just 3, all cows. They did not seem spooked, one group stood and watched us at 30 yards for about a min before walking off. Overall great day! Hopefully we have some animal pics for yall tomorrow !
                      Sounds like a good day! Is it very muddy down there now that it’s rained?

Comment

Thanks for the report. Looks like today(Thursday) may be a washout.

Comment

I just smoked a cow broadside at 20!

Comment

Group of 5 ran into my setup and stopped briefly. The surprised the crap outta me!

Comment

Group of 5 ran into my setup and stopped briefly. The surprised the crap outta me!

Where you at? Need help? I was about to leave, saw hogs does and turkeys, was gonna come back when the rain lets up.?

Comment

I just smoked a cow broadside at 20!
                                Sweeeeeet!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X