Can you tell me who drove this pickup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

There is this guy in my neighborhood that has the Ford version of that truck, but it never moves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
      Oh, I loved me some Magnum!
      Keep it in your pants, I'm trying to choke down some oatmeal over here.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
        I thought it was Simon and Simon.
        I'd rather rock the S&S truck.

When it comes to TV trucks I'll take S&S's truck.

If I want a show horse I'll have to go with Rocky's(Jimmy's dad) truck.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          I'll refrain from pointing out that this indicates you are getting old!

GoF status is on the horizon.
          My application is already filled out!

Comment

Yep, the Duke boys drove a ‘69 Charger RT, although a lot of them were ‘68s with ‘69 grills installed since they wrecked so many of them.

Got an uncle in Houston as a original ‘69 black with white interior that’s probably worth a pretty penny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
              Oh, I loved me some Magnum!
              I can see that. At least he is a real man. My wife likes Orlando Bloom. Orlando Bloom? He is almost a girl! Actually hurt my feelings, I thought she liked real men. Makes me wonder about myself now....

Comment

I feel your pain on Orlando Bloom Lol but that dude has crushed some fine tail lol 😂
                I bought the fall guy box set dvd and by god they have edited out heather Thomas bikini scene out of the opening credit WHAT HAS THIS COUNTRY COME TOO !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                  Man Dale! I haven't thought about 9 Acres in a loooong time. There's a throwback for ya!
                  Same here, y’all remember the school bus in the back? Had some memories there Pullersboy, where did you go to school? Graduation year? Keller/93 here.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                    Same here, y’all remember the school bus in the back? Had some memories there Pullersboy, where did you go to school? Graduation year? Keller/93 here.
                    Grew up in Keller. My folks still live there right on 1709. It's the house down closer to Pearson Ln w/ the baseball field in the pasture (all that's there now is the old backstop). Next door to the old Sutton's Nursery. Sutton sold it. It's called something else now. Tan house, blue trim, north side of the road.

I went to private school through 5th grade. KMS for 6-8th grades and KHS 9th and part of 10th. Hated the HS. Begged my folks to go back to private school. They made that happen for me. We played lots of football and baseball growing up. If we've never met, I can almost assure you we know some of the same folks. Keller was a much smaller place back then. Graduated in '95.

Comment

'97. I set next to your sister Deana in biology as a freshmen, big crush on her. She was pretty cool to me.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dale Moser;13380039]Dukes of Hazard-Charger? RT?
                        Fall Guy
                        A-Team-van
                        Magnum PI-Ferrari?
                        Riptide-Remember the Screamin Mimi
                        Knight Rider-Kit, always wondered how they didn't spit the tranny out the bottom when they hit the ramps to pull into the back of the truck doing 60mph
                        Airwolf-black chopper

What, no love for the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          '97. I set next to your sister Deana in biology as a freshmen, big crush on her. She was pretty cool to me.

She’s crazy now lol. I think we grew up in a good area in a great time. Marshall Creek, Crazy Man’s, cruising Northside, Friday night football, the dollar movies in NRH on 26 next to Hooters, Taco Bell on Rufe Snow, bass fishing and partying on Henrietta Creek....seemed like there was a bonfire party about every other weekend.

Comment

She’s crazy now lol. I think we grew up in a good area in a great time. Marshall Creek, Crazy Man’s, cruising Northside, Friday night football, the dollar movies in NRH on 26 next to Hooters, Taco Bell on Rufe Snow, bass fishing and partying on Henrietta Creek....seemed like there was a bonfire party about every other weekend.

Speaking my language. You nailed it all.

Comment

Daniel, you left out Tube Street south of Highway 10 and Meadowmere in Grapevine.

Comment

Working...
                              X