And the Lawsuits have begun...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the Lawsuits have begun...

An Oregon man filed suits Monday claiming Dick's Sporting Goods and Walmart discriminated against the 20-year-old when they refused to sell him a rifle.

Better watch out or Di cks and Wal-Mart will just stop selling guns.

But they should be sued.

And what will they do when the next shooter is 23 years old?

Comment

They might win until they reach the Circuit Appeals court in California

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Better watch out or Di cks and Wal-Mart will just stop selling guns.

But they should be sued.

And what will they do when the next shooter is 23 years old?
        Or 63... ahem, Vegas.

In addition, The average age of attackers in 91 recorded US mass shootings, including the Las Vegas attack, was 34.

Comment

If I was a young person between 18 and 21, I'd go straight to Richard's sporting goods and demand that I be sold an AR-15 and when refused, I'd have those good-for-nuthin' ACLU grebes sue them for me...

If Richard's can do this, then there's no way a lesbo "couple" can force anyone to sell 'em a cake... Those signs that are posted at so many establishments all over the country that says "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone..." are useless otherwise... A private company cannot make law or violate law that is protected by the Constitution of the USA... Gay and lesbo rights are NOT covered by the Constitution and therefore delegated to States.

Comment

If a young Son at the age of 18 can choose to fight for our Country, then that same young Man should be able to buy a perfectly legal fire arm.

They can choose not to carry them at all as a private company if they'd like, but dictating an age they deem appropriate cannot be tolerated.

Comment

Working...
            X