High Speed Film of Whisker B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Speed Film of Whisker B

Guy makes a good point. Somehow they work. Im not saying nothing bad or good about em. This vid is for education only.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqJgaZxREf0&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Whisker Biscuit in High-Speed Video - YouTube[/ame]

I hated mine. Now I hate it more that I am fletching my shaft AGAIN.

Comment

Not a fan of the ol bisquit. I cant believe how it works but it seems to be great. I always wondered about them getting wet and then icing up a bit. That will really be bad.

Comment

It's never let me down.

Comment

Originally posted by wlfhound27 View Post
          Not a fan of the ol bisquit. I cant believe how it works but it seems to be great. I always wondered about them getting wet and then icing up a bit. That will really be bad.
          Best compound hunting rest ever made!Hunted in Canada with mine for 5 days in ice and snow conditions and it performed flawlessly on a big Canadian buck.The ? you need to ask is how will that drop-away work in ice and snowy conditions!
          Last edited by ShaBow; 09-19-2012, 10:26 AM.

Comment

I use a dropaway, but I think the reason the WB can be accurate, even with all that fletching contact, is that it applies the same resistance to each vane. If one vane hit something, of course it's going to throw your shot off, but if they all hit something with the same pressure, the contact cancels out. I do think the added resistance will make you lose a few fps, but not enough to be concerned about.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
              Best compound hunting rest ever made!Hunted in Canada with mine for 5 days in ice and snow conditions and it performed flawlessly on a big Canadian buck.The ? you need to ask is how will that drop-away work in ice and snowy conditions!
              Limb Driver Pro V will only not work if the bow dont shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                Limb Driver Pro V will only not work if the bow dont shoot!
                Get em!!! Best drop away ever made!!!

Comment

for the one or two times in my lifetime that i hunt in freezing canada weather I'll risk the performance on the other 1,000 hunts I'll do in warmer climates.

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                    Get em!!! Best drop away ever made!!!
                    Best drop-away ever made but not the best rest ever made! You guys are just haters!" The Biscuit" There's no substitute! I should get paid something for my mad promoting skills.LOL!
                    Last edited by ShaBow; 09-19-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Best drop-away ever made but not the best rest ever made!
                      Lol. The best rest ever made is a wooden shelf! Never ever fails!!!

Btw, you selling any more Wida's?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                        Lol. The best rest ever made is a wooden shelf! Never ever fails!!!

Btw, you selling any more Wida's?!
                        No just shootin em!

Comment

No just shootin em!
                          ****!!!!

Comment

I told you the other day, the WB is a bombproof fall-away,.......sorta.

Comment

I bought one because I thought for a rookie it was a foolproof rest, no way I could break it

I want to move to a drop away only because I know for a fact it's discoloring my fletching. That and looking at that video shows how much that thing moves during and after the shot. It makes me paranoid.

BUT it's still advertised as the Number 1 selling rest. Seems like all these WB owners can't be wrong?

Comment

Working...
                              X