Missouri Double Drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missouri Double Drop

I had the pleasure of being invited on a trophy hunt like no other that I have ever experienced.

Thanks to 3 incredible people, I connected on my biggest buck to date.

Of the 9 bucks taken that weekend, only 2 were with a bow, of which mine was one of them...and it tied for 4th from the bottom. Yes, I could have held out for an opportunity at a higher scoring deer, BUT, it is only the second drop tine buck I have ever seen and with it being a double drop, I had to take him.

I am stoked about this deer and especially the fact that it was with my bow and I never even got the 300 Win Mag out to bark.

Yes, it was a high fence and I am not ashamed one bit. If you are against high fence hunting, please refrain from commenting.

I am not rubbing anyone's nose in it, just wanting to share my success and highest scoring buck with my bowhunting brothers and sisters.

So keep it clean please.

8 point main frame.
    21 scorable points.
    18 5/8" inside.
    42 4/8" mass.

216 0/8" total.

I do not know if I will ever be able to properly say thank you for this opportunnity of a lifetime and buck of a lifetime.
    Attached Files

Wow Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! He is a pig. What did he weigh?

Comment

Wow. Breat buck man. Congrats.

Comment

WOW!!!!!!!!!
          awesome buck for sure!!!!!!

Comment

Beast
            Congrats

Comment

Estimated around 260-270. The one I shot in Kansas last year really looked like a toad and went a little over 300. It was just a management 7 pointer and scored right at 114.

Comment

What a stud! Congrats!

Comment

Dudes a beast. I personally am not a fan of high fence, but don't dis those who do it. I actually like that buck for a high fence. He's a toad, yet seems realistic also. I could see a deer like that taken free range in the mid west somewhere. Good job sir!

Comment

Thanks to all. I do appreciate it and wish the buck of a lifetime for yourselves as well. High fence or low fence.

Comment

Originally posted by BtechDestroyer View Post
                      Dudes a beast. I personally am not a fan of high fence, but don't dis those who do it. I actually like that buck for a high fence. He's a toad, yet seems realistic also. I could see a deer like that taken free range in the mid west somewhere. Good job sir!
                      One of the guys who invited me on the hunt also hunts Iowa. He said they see animals of this size on their lease. And it is wide open, low fence, farms.

Comment

Nice

Comment

What a buck. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAddict View Post
                            Estimated around 260-270. The one I shot in Kansas last year really looked like a toad and went a little over 300. It was just a management 7 pointer and scored right at 114.
                            I bet that rack looked tiny on a deer that size

Comment

Mighty fine wall deocor you've laid claim to Heckuva deer.

Comment

Working...
                              X