Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    No. Why?
    Just wondering what you took such a personal interest in it if you don't know him and have no skin in the game. Just kinda weird that you would contact him over this letting him know about the thread imo. Just not sure why anyone would even get themselves in the mix of this drama.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      And I was so close to getting GOF status. Hope that post didn't set me back.
      You may have the grouchy down, but you need to age more, like a good whiskey!

No. Why?
      Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
      Just wondering what you took such a personal interest in it if you don't know him and have no skin in the game. Just kinda weird that you would contact him over this letting him know about the thread imo. Just not sure why anyone would even get themselves in the mix of this drama.

He is all about fairness, as am I.

Comment

I would want someone to tell me if I was called out like that. I run two deer leases, and would hope someone would let me know my name was being run down. He could be guilty as hell, but he deserves the right to defend himself. I know a bunch of y'all have the pitch forks and torches out, but I'm not convinced he's running a scam. The OP said he had text messages, but never posted them.

Comment

I knew it, he gone!��

Comment

I would want someone to tell me if I was called out like that. I run two deer leases, and would hope someone would let me know my name was being run down. He could be guilty as hell, but he deserves the right to defend himself. I know a bunch of y'all have the pitch forks and torches out, but I'm not convinced he's running a scam. The OP said he had text messages, but never posted them.
            Yep

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

And it appears the fellow that started this has ghosted out

Comment

I haven't posted saying anything about this besides asking you if you knew him so not taking sides either way. I see a thread like this and think man I would avoid that one whether it's a scam or not. If someone is gona stand you up after you drive 5 hours wouldn't want anything to do with it. Just seems odd to me but carry on.

Comment

I haven't posted saying anything about this besides asking you if you knew him so not taking sides either way. I see a thread like this and think man I would avoid that one whether it's a scam or not. If someone is gona stand you up after you drive 5 hours wouldn't want anything to do with it. Just seems odd to me but carry on.
                  Your opinion, but you may miss out on a good lease. The man said he was in the hospital. I have no proof he wasn't. If I was the OP I would be all kinds of ****** off too, but that doesn't mean the man was running a scam.

Comment

Pictures or it didn't happen

Comment

Common sense AND common decency. Two things we all could use a little more of.

At best this is poor communication and planning.....at worst it’s a scammer that got caught and called out. At this point and pace we may never know.

Comment

What a cluster ****
                        Like my daddy use to say. There’s always 3 sides to every story. My story, your story and the truth. That said, I’ll be ****ed if I would drive 5 hours NOT KNOWING I had a meeting set up. Just saying...
                        Fishy as hell all the way around IMO.

Comment

In for the final chapter....if there’s ever one.

Comment

smdh....because he's a smart man...

Comment

Well.... Something isn’t adding up

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X