No announcement yet.

Hwy 285 deadly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which way would y’all recommend to drive to Carlsbad from San Antonio? I’m making the drive on Monday.

Comment

San Angelo up to Big Spring then to Andrews and Jal
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
        San Angelo up to Big Spring then to Andrews and Jal
        Thank you!

Comment

Another fatality on 128.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was a welder that rolled his truck last hitch I was out here. I can say I’ve noticed less wrecks since all the LE presence was put in place. Still a good amount of idiot drivers but lots have slowed down to speed limits especially into NM. NM seems to be taking it really serious and even doubled speeding fines from the state line to Malaga

Now if we can just get the monster pot holes filled

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              Another fatality on 128.

If that is the accident that happened on 128 just east of Battle Axe road, I was **** near the accident when it happened. About 10 cars back. Traffic/ roads are horrible around this area.

Comment

[QUOTE=bphillips;13303740

Now if we can just get the monster pot holes filled[/QUOTE]

Ask and you shall receive, ohhh just 2 months for a culvert.

Traffic Alert
                Replacement of a culvert on U.S. Highway 285 at 4-Mile Draw will severely affect traffic patterns between Pecos and Orla in Reeves County starting Monday, April 9, 2018. Only one lane will be available for traffic to cross the culvert. Temporary traffic signals will manage traffic flow around the clock. Running a red light in this situation could be absolutely catastrophic because of the narrow road. The physical structure will be very narrow and will not be wide enough to allow two vehicles to pass or to allow wide loads to cross. The lane will be limited to 11-foot wide loads. The speed limit in the work zone is 45 miles per hour. The culvert work is expected to leave only one lane of travel available for the next two months. Delays can be expected. Alternate routes are strongly encouraged if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by arjarhead View Post
                  If that is the accident that happened on 128 just east of Battle Axe road, I was **** near the accident when it happened. About 10 cars back. Traffic/ roads are horrible around this area.
                  I have been at MM 41 the last week.

Comment

here's a video from that road today, the wind and sand is blowing so bad they are telling people to stay off of it

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                      https://www.facebook.com/CBS7News/vi...bRjj9OWNCgTyC8

here's a video from that road today, the wind and sand is blowing so bad they are telling people to stay off of it
                      Yep wind is terrible out here. Not sure exactly how far north of Orla that is but I’m 10 miles
                      Last edited by bphillips; 04-13-2018, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Looks like a bad wreck on 1776 south of coyanosa today. Yall be careful out there driving in that dirt today

Comment

Working...
                        X