New Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Tires

I need some new tires and I've pretty much decided on Cooper ATP (265/65/r18). I'll also take suggestions on other brands with comparable reviews but these seem like the best bang for the buck. Discount Tire has them for $175 per tire. Any other suggestions on where to shop? I have always gone with Discount Tire due to their service and locations. They also price match so I'll take any and all suggestions. Thanks.

I had the same tire on my truck and it seemed to pick up nails and screws like a magnet. I finally changed to a bigger and a 3/4 ton grade mud grip that cooper makes and I like those. They wear as good as a mud grip will too

Comment

Coopers are great. Best truck tires out there right now IMO. BFGs aren't what they used to be. I'm about to order some AT3s

Comment

I just put on a set of Handkook and they have been very good.

Comment

Have s set on a 2500HD I have 57,000 miles will be buying the same tire again soon get a little noisy if you don't keep them rotated

Comment

Good tire. I put a set on my daughter's 4runner before I sent her off to college. Bought from discount with their warranty so I can rest assured if she has an issue far from home they can fix it or replace it for her.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I had Coopers before and they were good tires. I am not running the Pathfinder ATs from Discount and I like them just as much as the Coopers and they were much cheaper. They are essentially a Hancook AT made for Discount Tire.

Comment

These coops have about 25k miles on em. I like them

Comment

Buy the BFG All Terrain. There a little more expensive but worth it. Never go cheap with tires and ALWAYS go with Discount. I started working there in high school and worked there all through college. They have the best warranty. Im on my 3rd set and have gotten 70K plus on the first 2 sets. But you have to keep them rotated and balanced (every 5-6k miles).

Comment

Hankook ATM. Best tires I've ever owned and I have had ALL the big names. I got 92K miles out of the last set. Expect 75K miles. Inexpensive by comparison.

Comment

I like coopers. actually had better luck with coopers vs michelan. just last week I bought a set of cooper rtx for my z71 from NTB. buy 2 get 2 deal. for $606 dollars, I got 4 tires mounted, balanced, road hazard and a front end alignment. plus, I got a $100 rebate. not a bad deal for a good tire.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                        I need some new tires and I've pretty much decided on Cooper ATP (265/65/r18). I'll also take suggestions on other brands with comparable reviews but these seem like the best bang for the buck. Discount Tire has them for $175 per tire. Any other suggestions on where to shop? I have always gone with Discount Tire due to their service and locations. They also price match so I'll take any and all suggestions. Thanks.
                        Im running my 2nd set only in 20's....... I love them !

Comment

I ran 6 sets of BFG's before switching to Cooper ATP'S on my 2500 and haven't looked back. On my second set now after getting 65k miles on the first set.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
                            I ran 6 sets of BFG's before switching to Cooper ATP'S on my 2500 and haven't looked back. On my second set now after getting 65k miles on the first set.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
                            did the exact same thing !

Comment

I have had 2 sets of cooper tires. First set was about 5 years ago and I have some st maxx mud terrain tires on my new truck. I have about 46k miles on then and look like I can go another 15k+ with no problem. I think for the price they make a good tire and look appealing. Have had no problems with my 2 sets

Comment

Working...
                              X