• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freight Mover View Post
    Just curious
    But what is the permit deadline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure, I applied in July. You can always check on the Texas Parks & Wildlife website to see if you can still apply.

I am a newbie to this

Comment

They drew Archery Mule deer, Pronghorn & private land pronghorn just a bit ago. Nada for me.

Comment

I gave up. Waste of money for me as I never win crap.

Comment

More of the mythical 2nd draws... With like 12 2nd draws so far, still got the fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
            They drew Archery Mule deer, Pronghorn & private land pronghorn just a bit ago. Nada for me.
            I struck out on those and the private lands doe / spike today. They were all very long odds so I hadn't exactly blocked any VAC yet....

I can't complain after drawing Matagorda Island last year and two this year one of which is James Daughtrey archery in Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
              Today they should be doing alot of draws right??
              I tried to check status at least a dozen times yesterday and the sight was down. I was pending on several.

I also agree odds went down when the post card went away. My dad got so mad he refused to apply when it went to online. Hes got 15 points in a few categories. What amazes me is the amount of people I know and read about who get drawn every year. My dad has been applying for hunts since I can remember (Im 39) hes been drawn 3 times. We have a place to hunt deer so I only apply for hog,gator, few exotics and spring turkey

Comment

I'm sitting on 9 "2nd draws" right now

Their process and system is becoming less attractive and intriguing to me every year....

Good luck guys

Comment

Got drawn for Kerville Schreiner antlerless/spike. That makes me 1 for 13 this year.

Comment

I have been drawing for about 8 years now. Been picked once for richland but didnt get to make it. Have several points in each category but signed my wife up for the first time and applied with us together so my odds dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                      Got drawn for Kerville Schreiner antlerless/spike. That makes me 1 for 13 this year.

Hunted here the last 2 years
                      Didn't get drawn this year

Comment

different hunt have different deadlines. Please see the link below.

Comment

No goats for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Freight Mover View Post
                            Hunted here the last 2 years
                            Didn't get drawn this year

I put in for that area this year as well. No luck for me either.

Comment

all pending 2nd draw

Comment

Drew Archery Mule Deer Big Bend this morning- Any advice is appreciated. PM me. Only second time ever drawn for anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X