Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blaze orange Camo count as blaze orange?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blaze orange Camo count as blaze orange?

144” of blaze orange on chest and back needed along with hat in national forest. Does blaze orange Camo count?? Like this instead of straight blaze.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be wrong but I think the book says solid orange on vest but cap can be blaze.

Comment

I've read it has to be solid orange.

Comment

Following.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think your making a mountain out of a molehill here. Your gonna be just fine with that camo orange pattern. I have a similar vest. Have worn it around GW's and never had an issue.

Comment

Some states do say continuous hunters orange. Most I've seen in Texas just say orange

Comment

You are fine

Comment

Considering 12”x12” is 144 square inches I would say that covers it.

Comment

I doubt they would sell them if they weren't acceptable, and the very least post a warning that they may not in some states.

Comment

Can't use it in Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
                        I think your making a mountain out of a molehill here. Your gonna be just fine with that camo orange pattern. I have a similar vest. Have worn it around GW's and never had an issue.
                        X2

I have a redhead vest that is similar but insulated. I've never had issues with the GW. I think the main thing is they want you to be safe.

Comment

technically supposed to be solid. If others say they haven't had a problem............

Just remember, you might have to deal with Federal GWs also. From rumors(yes rumors), I hear they are not so forgiving.

Comment

You’re good

Comment

Tell them to get a tape measure, there’s 144 sq. in. I’d bet they give in instead of trying to measure curves with a tape.

Comment

Working...
                              X