Wear your sunscreen ladies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wear your sunscreen ladies!

Just got the call that a spot I had cut out and sent for biopsy last week came back positive for melanoma. Luckily a mild form, called melanoma in situ or lentigo maligna. Go back in a couple weeks to have a larger piece cut out to ensure it’s all gone.

Glad they found it before it got bad.

As a really white, white guy I have had several cut out through the years.

I never go outside without a big hat and long sleeve shirts but I had one on my chest a while back and I have not went without a shirt since I was a little kid

Comment

I got twice a year and get several froze off every time.

Comment

I'm a believer ever since I had a spot cut off my temple. It also doesn't help that I'm allergic to the sun.

Comment

Sorry to hear this, but glad it is a mild form.

Comment

I agree. Just had a basal cell cut off my chest. I try to stay covered up these days but the damage was already done.

Comment

I had a basal cell removed about 25 or so years back---catch it early and slather on the sunscreen, wear a broad-brimmed hat.

Comment

Pasty white boys take note....it’s serious stuff!!

Comment

This thread sucks without ladies applying sun screen.... or oil..... just saying

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                    This thread sucks without ladies applying sun screen.... or oil..... just saying

Yep. I only clicked on it because sunscreen and ladies were in the title.

Comment

OP, glad it was discovered, and I hope everything is ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X