12th Annual Golf Tournament Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another successful TBH production.

Well done Mayor, sponsors, and all of the participants.

Comment

Man I hated missing out on this, but we had a great weekend of baseball...

There's always next year.

Comment

I missed due to our club Mamber-Membar tournament and my partner had to back out due to family health issues late Friday night. The club found me a substitute partner but we didn't do too well. The tournament paid 3 places and we finished 4th of course.

I hope to be back next year.

Comment

I hate that I missed again this year, it seems like there is always a baseball game, which really conflicts with my Golf Schedule!!!

Looks like it was a GREAT time, as usual. I am going to try my best to make the 13th Annual Tourney...

Comment

Why can I see. Pic of Snoop shootin the bow on the Tapatalk main page, but I can't find it in the thread...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Why can I see. Pic of Snoop shootin the bow on the Tapatalk main page, but I can't find it in the thread...?

Tapatalk picked up that pic from the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
                I missed due to our club Mamber-Membar tournament and my partner had to back out due to family health issues late Friday night. The club found me a substitute partner but we didn't do too well. The tournament paid 3 places and we finished 4th of course.

I hope to be back next year.

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Man I hated missing out on this, but we had a great weekend of baseball...

There's always next year.

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
                I hate that I missed again this year, it seems like there is always a baseball game, which really conflicts with my Golf Schedule!!!

Looks like it was a GREAT time, as usual. I am going to try my best to make the 13th Annual Tourney...

Hope to see all of you again next year!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  What a great time this weekend. Thanks to Mary and everyone else that took their time to put this together for us. I met more TBH folks this weekend than I ever thought I would. All good folks, even though most are Ranger fans.

Sean was gracious enough to let me ride in a cart with him. He did ask that I shed a few lbs before the tournament next year. Im not sure but I think that may have been a reference to having to carry me for 18 holes.

Jimmie and Cody were great to have along as playing partners. Also, I have never consumed that much Fireball during a round of golf. That lead to a fair amount of trash talking. Good times.

And Paul congrats on your team win. You deserved it driving all the way in from Florida and then back to Alabama.
                  We enjoyed it! Wish we could have played a little better. Putts were just hard to come by. And if i remember correctly ya'll were the ones that got the Fireball train rolling! My head hurt a little the next day..

We are gonna have to travel next year if the TBH Open changes venues.

Thanks Mary for all you did, even if you did give us a trophy and then crushed our spirits by taking it back! The hat was a nice consolation

Comment

Yall see that pink driver? I had a right handed Bubba Watson dragging me around the course. Bubba doesnt have much on Sean.

Comment

Great time out there! Look forward to next year!

Comment

Yall see that pink driver? I had a right handed Bubba Watson dragging me around the course. Bubba doesnt have much on Sean.

Team Fireball next year RTP!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	TBH.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	24498544

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Good times as always, boys and girls.

Thanks for settin Blair & Brady up with a ride to tag along for a little bit.

And thanks to Ozonics, I won a de-stinkerizer....or whatever.

Your smells will over power that Ozonics!! [emoji23]

Comment

No Golf Carts were harmed or missing after the tournament... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Z7BBD View Post
                              No Golf Carts were harmed or missing after the tournament... LOL
                              Im not so sure about that.

Comment

Im not so sure about that.

I think I saw one in the parking lot at Flips

Comment

Working...
                                X