Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Don’t Freak Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t Freak Out

I know some of y’all will be so excited...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vanilla so excited to spray this on some pea gravel and have all the big bucks come in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude!

Its extremely flammable too.

Put a lighter up to that thing, and use it to "smoke" yourself and your hunting clothes before going hunting. You will probably have to use your bow as a club to fight the deers off

Comment

So what do you do? Spray it on tree limbs? And the deer walk into the web and get caught?

J\K. Hope it works for ya. Could be some good stuff since it just hit the market.

Comment

Scented silly string. Who'd a thunk it?

Comment

who has this God sent product?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Scented silly string. Who'd a thunk it?
              ...yeah... Weord

Comment

Oh hell! I need to get some of this or all my deer will be running to somebody who has it in the state....

Comment

Where did you find this mother of all attractants?

Comment

Scent Web offers a scent wick plus scent all in one that reactivates when moistened by rain and/or humidity. Hunters have the ability to disperse scent from up to 10 feet away to reduce the risk of adding human odor to the environment. Up to 20 uses per bottle. Currently offered in Scrape Venom, She-Heat, […]

They just seem to be pulled into it like an alien tractor beam. lol

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      Dude!

Its extremely flammable too.

Put a lighter up to that thing, and use it to "smoke" yourself and your hunting clothes before going hunting. You will probably have to use your bow as a club to fight the deers off

that's funny right there!

Comment

Every mature deer in East Texas is done for I tell ya. The only flaw I see is that it isnt white oak acorns. Or maybe it is!

Comment

In other states would this be considered baiting?

Comment

Ok that's it - they have crossed the line now. TPWD should outlaw that product in the name of fair chase!

Comment

looked at their website and it even comes in "Smokey Bacon"????? Sounds like the man attractant! No thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                              X