Gina Haspel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gina Haspel?

I don't know much about her? For those of you that have already dug into her past...is she a good move or bad move?

Not sure either, but I'd sure like to hear her respond to Rand Paul's line of questioning regarding her knowledge on the role of the CIA in the surveillance of the Trump campaign... She was high enough up the food chain to have been involved or at minimum been knowledgeable/read into the operation...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Not sure either, but I'd sure like to hear her respond to Rand Paul's line of questioning regarding her knowledge on the role of the CIA in the surveillance of the Trump campaign... She was high enough up the food chain to have been involved or at minimum been knowledgeable/read into the operation...

Comment

She was the acting assistant director of the CIA when all this Trump/Russia thing was getting started. Now that it seems there was a CIA mole or plant in the Trump campaign, Rand Paul has asked a bunch of very pertinent questions about that, that so far have not been addressed or answered...

Comment

Working...
        X