Arborist/Tree Climbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arborist/Tree Climbing

Any tree climbers on here willing to teach me the ropes? I’m willing to pay someone for their time. Need to learn equipment, knots, ascending etc.

Anyone?

Comment

I climbed for a number of years. ISA certified Arborist, climber and rescue.

Comment

Where you located? Climbed for 13yrs, competed in TTCC a few times.. dont do it anymore. But its like riding a bike-never forget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Arborist/Tree Climbing

Look up Arbormaster. They used to put on 2 week course in Irving every year. Dont know if they still do it. Rip Tompkins and Michael “House” Tain used to teach the course.. was very informative to beginners of tree work industry

Link
          ArborMaster – leader in innovative safety, skill and productivity training for people and organizations that work with, in and around trees.

Comment

I have a big ladder if that would help.

Got 2 seventy year old oak trees. Get them pruned every 3 or 4 years. The professionals today make it look simple...................

Comment

This is another good place to learn

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
                Where you located? Climbed for 13yrs, competed in TTCC a few times.. dont do it anymore. But its like riding a bike-never forget

I’m in NE Houston.

Comment

Just remember, getting down is the easiest part.

Comment

Working...
                  X