PINS advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PINS advice

so as a last minute trip we went to Chorpis, we are staying next to Schlitterbahn. So the question is to go south to PINS or north to mustang island and port a? The will be enjoy spending the day drinking on the beach and the kids and I will be fishing.

What do you think?

Also when we were here before I got killed with a stong current. We were about a mile down the beach on PINS after the visitor center.

Thanks for you advance

I’d run south. First gut is deeper around the 15 mile marker and further south. You’ll have a much better fishing experience and less traffic/crowds.

Comment

Yes, go south. The beach was pretty clean a few weeks back. No 4 wheel drive needed to the 20mm for us.

Comment

Was there last weekend. Go south we made it to 37 and it started getting hairy.

Comment

Go south. Went to college down there and your chances are better. Use to shark fish out that way with a buddy and go after reds/trout. Just make sure to take extra gas, shovel and other supplies depending how far out you go. If it rained you will have easier travels and may not need 4wd but I’d still recommend it cause you never know. Good luck

Comment

FYI park police use the drinking as pc for stops, sobriety tests and searches.

Go south always better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X