X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    Hookers and blow oh wait

Skinny

This may not be the best idea if he is in Matagorda County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In this day and age of cameras and video phones. If you are going to have a heavy party, I would have everyone surrender their phones. No pics.... No pics means No evidence, no ****** off wives. Guys able to come to the next one. Nothing but stories in everyone's head. No pics. It keeps what happens in Matagorda in Matagorda.

Comment

We had some good Bach parties in Matagorda on the River.

Comment

In shore fishin I'd book now. Offshore may have openings. With the places you listed,

POC, Matty then galvatraz. In fact if think about port a over the last. Maybe pm poco

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
            No help on the fishing trip, but the South Texas Tripod i let you borrow it last year, you can keep it as a wedding gift. I wish you and your wife the best of luck with marriage and hope you have many successful hints out of the tripod.

only requirement—
            If you ever get rid of the Tripod, please ask me if need it first.
            Awesome gesture.

Comment

Baffin area

Comment

Do y'all want night life/bar scene while y'all are there or an empty beach you can do dang near anything at and not worry about getting in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  Hookers and blow oh wait

Skinny
                  Hahaha, yep. True story; the cab driver we used in Port A was also a broke arse pimp apparently. He had women lined up for us and had all the 'booger sugar' we needed to party. Dan I can guve you his number is you need it lol.

I'd look into Port A. Fishing should be good, in and offshore. Plenty bars and food to have a good time. We dropped about $3k at Bernie's in Port A. Had a blast.

Congrats on the pending marriage!!!

Comment

There's a man made beach in POC but no houses on it, just across the street. You can get to a beach via a boat though. POC is a fishing town but not much else to do there except hang with the locals at Madden's lol.

But if you want to fish that's where I would go. If you want to party more and fish less I'd go to Galveston. I don't know what's left in Port A or if it's been repaired enough to even visit.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                      I’m perfectly ok with that! She loves to fish and hunt as much as I do so I get to marry my fishing and hunting partner!

Then why blow the weekend doing what you will already be doing?

The bachelor party really has nothing to to with you.

It's for your buddies who have already gotten hitched/locked down and need a "valid" excuse to go nuts for a weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post

It's for your buddies who have already gotten hitched/locked down and need a "valid" excuse to go nuts for a weekend.

This for sure

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post

I guess you can call me and my friends a bunch of dead beats. Lol. We’d rather go to a beach and fish all weekend than do anything else. None of them care to or feel the need to “go nuts”. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                            No help on the fishing trip, but the South Texas Tripod i let you borrow it last year, you can keep it as a wedding gift. I wish you and your wife the best of luck with marriage and hope you have many successful hints out of the tripod.

only requirement—
                            If you ever get rid of the Tripod, please ask me if need it first.

You sir, are too kind... I hate keeping other people’s things. So we will just say I’m borrowing it. And if I get to the point that I don’t need it or am not using it, I’ll bring it back. That sure makes me feel better. I really appreciate that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                              In this day and age of cameras and video phones. If you are going to have a heavy party, I would have everyone surrender their phones. No pics.... No pics means No evidence, no ****** off wives. Guys able to come to the next one. Nothing but stories in everyone's head. No pics. It keeps what happens in Matagorda in Matagorda.

Comment

If you do Galveston stay on bolivar. The ships wheel bar is there and it's a tiny hole in the wall but was always a dang good time on the 3 bachelor parties I've been to where we stayed on bolivar.

Comment

Working...
                                X