Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can a package go from GA to TX, via HI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can a package go from GA to TX, via HI?

I've never understood some of the things USPS does. This is one of them. I've always wanted to take a trip to Hawaii one day. Haven't got the chance yet. But my scope just took a free detour there! I'm actually laughing about it, as I'm really not in a rush for it. USPS confuses me though.

All the best,
    Glenn
    Attached Files

Wow!

Comment

wow!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

You getting any frequent flyer miles on this one? Sometimes they just put them in the wrong pile/line. I actually had a good experience with the USPS on a bow delivery -- they made it a day early and undamaged.

Comment

Flat earth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cullstuff View Post
            Flat earth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
            And gov. Stupidity

Comment

UPS messed me up once or twice. Spent $1k having a piece of equipment overnighted, had a crew of men tearing out the old unit at 5:00 am. Driver sitting at dfw ups terminal at 7:00am, only to find out they passed it right through to Houston. Hour on the phone, no help, got the driver setup to go to Houston, they called back, found it, would have it here by 1:00 pm. Well they did, we should have been done at 1, this was a limited access bldg, everybody involved chewing on me. Of course, no break on freight cost, surprised they didn't charge extra for the added miles. Got several instances where the freight and venders left me hanging.

Comment

Not surprised...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  And gov. Stupidity
                  Ding Ding Ding!!!!

Comment

It's USPS they don't care, happens all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                      It's USPS they don't care, happens all the time.
                      I used to be a huge USPS proponent. But since moving here they have been awful. We are currently in the process of trying to track down a $3500 check that is missing. The dealer sent rebates due to refinancing a car loan. It's been 3 weeks since we received the first two. Of course the largest is missing.

I once had a bow go from Maryland to Colorado then back to PA. That was with FedEx though lol. People make mistakes when sorting, they're human, it happens. But it seems to happen more with USPS latey than any other service unfortunately.

Comment

I once had a package that was supposed to go from College Station to Brenham via USPS....it went back and forth from College Station to Houston nine times before it came to Brenham.

Comment

A USPS person told me not to trust those online trackers. A lot of times their computer system updates the package status where it "thinks" it is...but there's no scan along the way to give a real update and in many cases the computer is just plain wrong. I've had packages take some pretty wonky routes according to their system.

Comment

I've drove that route from San Antonio to Georgia once

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              And gov. Stupidity
                              Yep

Comment

Working...
                              X