Age and score. Victoria county.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age and score. Victoria county.

Decided not to go this morning because the radar showed rain all morning so I sat it out and as soon as the rain stopped he walked out. Just curious what he will score??

Nice frame 3.5 yo 115ish.

Comment

Low 120's, can't smoke em from the house!

Comment

Comment

Good looking buck I'd give him a dirt nap if he walked in front of me.

Comment

120's and young. He should be nice in a couple years if you choose to pass on him.

Comment

Low 120's 3.5

Comment

Young, maybe 3.5. Low 20's maybe high teens.

Do you have antler restrictions?

Comment

120s and I would say he is 5.5 yrs old. His head is pretty blockish and he is stained from his hocks to his hooves. Ive never seen a 3.5 yr old stained like that but maybe your neck of the woods are different. Hopefully some of the Victoria folks will chime in. Out of curiosity is this north or south of the San Antonio river?

Comment

No antler restrictions besides needing to be 13"+ spread. It is family property but we try not to shoot just anything. Most years I just shoot junk bucks that I don't want in my heard and does.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      120s and I would say he is 5.5 yrs old. His head is pretty blockish and he is stained from his hocks to his hooves. Ive never seen a 3.5 yr old stained like that but maybe your neck of the woods are different. Hopefully some of the Victoria folks will chime in. Out of curiosity is this north or south of the San Antonio river?
                      I was thinking the same thing. At least 4. It is north of the San Antonio river north of victories headed towards halletsville yoakum area.

Comment

I'm thinking at least 4.5 also from the shape of his head. I think he'll go mid 120's. Good looking buck though!

Comment

120's and 4.5

Comment

Crazy about his hocks. Only older deer with my experience, have that.

Comment

rut will be starting soon in victoria thats where i hunt as well

I think people underage the deer in our area, to me he's 5.5 no question he's not young

Comment

Working...
                              X