No announcement yet.

Best Lufkin/Nac taxidermist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McCarty! If I lived on the other side of the world he would still do my mounts. Your welcome Matt!

Comment

Frank McCarty. I was in your boat last year and I killed my biggest buck to date. Frank did an awesome job and I will use him for now on.

Here is what he turned out for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
        Go to frank McCarty but get Jacob Carter that works with frank do your deer. Tell him I sent you.
        Jake is in San Angelo now. Safari Studios.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaddy590 View Post
          If you don't mind driving a little ways, Sportsman's Memory Shop in Grapeland is top notch!
          This. I drive from Nac to let them do all my stuff. Worth the 1 hr drive. They might even pick it up for you since they are constantly in Nac picking up or delivering mounts for clients

Comment

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
            We use McCarty Taxidermy on 59 right outside of Lufkin across from the Winston 8. He does a lot of deer plus all kinds of other species and his wife does waterfowl. When I went to pick my pintail up from last year he was working on a water buffalo.
            Yep he does outstanding work

Comment

Gio's outside of Nac, excellent work on mounts and Euros.

Comment

Frank McCarty

Comment

Frank McCarty will do everyone of mine as long as he is still taking them!

Comment

I've always used Frank, but thought about giving Damuth in Brady a shot. I think I will stick with Frank. Thank you everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                      Go to frank McCarty but get Jacob Carter that works with frank do your deer. Tell him I sent you.
                      Frank McCarty is good...ask around about how Jake did his customers when he left town. I'd shy away from him wherever he's at.

Comment

I have used Frank before, but I prefer Bennis Blake just south of Lufkin. He owns Blake's taxidermy. http://blakestaxidermy.com/

Comment

I took Bennis a head and cape Saturday to have a shoulder mount done. He's currently at just under a year turn around. Looking at his shop I see why, he's got racks upon racks to do. Seeing his work first hand in his shop makes me happy as they were quality mounts and he takes his time and does them properly from what I could see. I'll know in a year how mine turns out.

Thanks TBH for the information.

Originally posted by q2xlman View Post
                          I have used Frank before, but I prefer Bennis Blake just south of Lufkin. He owns Blake's taxidermy. http://blakestaxidermy.com/

Comment

Lee Richards does a darn good job.

Comment

Originally posted by lufkin102 View Post
                              Lee Richards does a darn good job.
                              x2

Comment

Lee Richards is some the best work I have ever seen

Comment

Working...
                                X