Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2019, 12:35 PM   #51
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB80 View Post
I have no idea whether climate change is driven by money or politics. However, I don't see the problem in taking better care of our planet.
99% of Americans and 1st world countries agree.
The problem is 3rd world and developing countries could care less.
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 12:44 PM   #52
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocks & horns View Post
It represents the amount of air pollution. So if its saying the air is unhealthy for certain people that's not good.
That could stand true in the middle of nowhere west Texas with a farmer plowing a field and the dust can't dissipate due to temperature inversion.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 01:08 PM   #53
Stoof
Pope & Young
 
Stoof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: Will work for hunts.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB80 View Post
I have no idea whether climate change is driven by money or politics. However, I don't see the problem in taking better care of our planet.
Seems pretty simple, don't it.
Stoof is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 01:25 PM   #54
150class
Pope & Young
 
150class's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoof View Post
Seems pretty simple, don't it.
Don’t read this thread then.... lol
150class is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 01:55 PM   #55
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Its money.

After decades of earnest public-information campaigns, Americans are finally recycling. Airports, malls, schools, and office buildings across the country have bins for plastic bottles and aluminum cans and newspapers. In some cities, you can be fined if inspectors discover that you haven’t recycled appropriately.

But now much of that carefully sorted recycling is ending up in the trash.

For decades, we were sending the bulk of our recycling to China—tons and tons of it, sent over on ships to be made into goods such as shoes and bags and new plastic products. But last year, the country restricted imports of certain recyclables, including mixed paper—magazines, office paper, junk mail—and most plastics. Waste-management companies across the country are telling towns, cities, and counties that there is no longer a market for their recycling. These municipalities have two choices: pay much higher rates to get rid of recycling, or throw it all away.


https://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...-trash/584131/
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 04:21 PM   #56
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB80 View Post
I have no idea whether climate change is driven by money or politics. However, I don't see the problem in taking better care of our planet.
This is a really open ended statement
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 04:53 PM   #57
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Science says we have had 5 previous ice ages.
Each one ended because the climate changed. Climate change is a wonderful thing although there will be another ice age that will test humanity. It will be caused by the exact same things that caused the previous 5 and it will melt after about 100k years for the same reasons the previous 5 did.

P.s. everyone who has ever consumed a carrot will die.
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 07:55 PM   #58
TB80
Ten Point
 
TB80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
This is a really open ended statement


Yes. But I think all the following statements are probably true:

1) Climate change is caused by natural events that we have no control over.
2) Politicians and businesses are using climate change fear mongering for business, selfish and financial purposes.
3) Humans are having a negative effect on climate, animals and natural systems that we need to take responsibility for and try to minimize our negative impacts.
TB80 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 08:14 PM   #59
alien_scones
Four Point
 
alien_scones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Colleyville
Hunt In: Baird, Callahan, Howe
Default

Global warming is indeed your fault and you are not paying enough taxes to stop it.
alien_scones is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 09:13 PM   #60
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

The Dems will realize that the whole “free everything” isn’t going to beat Trump, so they will start a big push for protecting the environment. You can bet your arse that the closer to the election we get, the more the social media will push climate change issues. That will be their only hope to defeat Trump. The real sad part is, so many on here will fall for the BS.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 06:37 PM   #61
simek
Ten Point
 
simek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spicewood, TX
Default

I think most agree that the climate of the earth is, albeit slowly, changing all the time. The earth is some 4.5 billion years old. Weather documentation started some 300-400 years ago. As such, our understanding of the earth is based on 300 or 400 years of direct observation, then we are forced to theorize based on scientific methods.

What I do believe climate change theory is more predicated upon is that humans may be accelerating the rate at which the climate is changing. That is a theory I personally buy into, given the wealth of research that either suggests this is true OR fails to disprove it.
simek is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-11-2019, 09:27 AM   #62
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
JFISHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Brownwood
Hunt In: BWD
Default

On that note...

Apr 28, 2013
The Disgraceful Episode Of Lysenkoism Brings Us Global Warming Theory

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterfe.../#4a1b214d7ac8


Quote:
Those who promote the theory are favored with billions from government grants and neo-Marxist environmentalist largesse, and official recognition and award. Faked and tampered data and evidence has arisen in favor of the politically correct theory. Is not man-caused, catastrophic global warming now the only theory allowed to be taught in schools in the West?

Those in positions of scientific authority in the West who have collaborated with this new Lysenkoism because they felt they must be politically correct, and/or because of the money, publicity, and recognition to be gained, have disgraced themselves and the integrity of their institutions, organizations and publications.


Formerly respected scientific bodies in the U.S. and other western countries have been commandeered by political activist Lysenkoists seizing leadership positions. They then proceed with politically correct pronouncements on the issue of anthropogenic catastrophic global warming heedless of the views of the membership of actual scientists. Most of what you see and hear from alarmists regarding global warming can be most accurately described as play acting on the meme of settled science.
Quote:
The better recent science indicates, however, that instead of positive feedbacks, the naturally stable Earth would enjoy negative feedbacks restoring long term equilibrium and stability to global temperatures.

Then there is the man caused, global warming, fingerprint that the U.N.’s models all showed would result in a hot spot of particularly large temperature increases in the upper troposphere above the tropics. But the incorruptible, satellite monitored, atmospheric temperature record shows no hot spot. That is further confirmed by modern weather balloons measuring atmospheric temperatures above the tropics. No hotspot. No fingerprint. No catastrophic, man caused global warming. QED.

The revival of western science requires that the new Lysenkoism be discredited. That is going to require quite some work, given the extent of the infestation.

Last edited by JFISHER; 07-11-2019 at 09:35 AM.
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-11-2019, 09:41 AM   #63
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

The record high was set today in Fairbanks, Alaska of 99 F. Fort Yukon recorded a state wide record of 100 F.

July 28, 1919
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-11-2019, 09:53 AM   #64
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
The record high was set today in Fairbanks, Alaska of 99 F. Fort Yukon recorded a state wide record of 100 F.

July 28, 1919
I have a friend on FB who lives up there and has been whining about the brutal heat ( about 91-92 ) the last few days. I'll be sure to send this to her
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 02:48 PM   #65
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
JFISHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Brownwood
Hunt In: BWD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
I have a friend on FB who lives up there and has been whining about the brutal heat ( about 91-92 ) the last few days. I'll be sure to send this to her
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...exist-practice
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 03:10 PM   #66
Bowdark
Eight Point
 
Bowdark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Cedar Creek Lake
Hunt In: East Texas swamps to Teton County
Default

https://brooks.house.gov/media-cente...humans-are-not

Congressional hearing held yesterday by Republican Congressman which featured Four preeminent scientists in the field of research all of whom concluded that the earth has been warming for 20,000 years which blew “man caused climate change” into smithereens given that all of North America and Europe was under ice and totally inhabitable for 20,000 years while Earth slowly warmed at a rate so slowly that is similar to (the same as) today’s rises in sea levels and Fahrenheit temperature increases each century.

The news media LARGELY IGNORED this BLOCKBUSTER NEWS.
Bowdark is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 03:17 PM   #67
Bowdark
Eight Point
 
Bowdark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Cedar Creek Lake
Hunt In: East Texas swamps to Teton County
Default

And this is really interesting as well:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0703121407.htm

This concerns cosmic high-energy particles affecting the climate.....
Bowdark is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 06:52 PM   #68
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowdark View Post
https://brooks.house.gov/media-cente...humans-are-not

Congressional hearing held yesterday by Republican Congressman which featured Four preeminent scientists in the field of research all of whom concluded that the earth has been warming for 20,000 years which blew “man caused climate change” into smithereens given that all of North America and Europe was under ice and totally inhabitable for 20,000 years while Earth slowly warmed at a rate so slowly that is similar to (the same as) today’s rises in sea levels and Fahrenheit temperature increases each century.

The news media LARGELY IGNORED this BLOCKBUSTER NEWS.
Yep
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-15-2019, 12:09 PM   #69
simek
Ten Point
 
simek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spicewood, TX
Default

Thanks for posting that...some of the testimony seems to support the point I made earlier, about the man's effect on the rate of change...

Moon: Humans weren’t around in nearly the numbers we are today, so we certainly were not available to be combusting fossil fuels at the rate we are today are putting emissions into the atmosphere. You can consider, we have built America in the last 243 years and we’re changing things at a much more rapid rate.
simek is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-15-2019, 12:58 PM   #70
sir shovelhands
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowdark View Post
https://brooks.house.gov/media-cente...humans-are-not

Congressional hearing held yesterday by Republican Congressman which featured Four preeminent scientists in the field of research all of whom concluded that the earth has been warming for 20,000 years which blew “man caused climate change” into smithereens given that all of North America and Europe was under ice and totally inhabitable for 20,000 years while Earth slowly warmed at a rate so slowly that is similar to (the same as) today’s rises in sea levels and Fahrenheit temperature increases each century.

The news media LARGELY IGNORED this BLOCKBUSTER NEWS.
You should watch the video, those scientists only agreed that the warming that began 20,000 years ago wasn't caused by man. Nothing else.
sir shovelhands is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-15-2019, 01:00 PM   #71
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
The Dems will realize that the whole “free everything” isn’t going to beat Trump, so they will start a big push for protecting the environment. You can bet your arse that the closer to the election we get, the more the social media will push climate change issues. That will be their only hope to defeat Trump. The real sad part is, so many on here will fall for the BS.
But what are they going to propose thats going to garner the support needed to beat Trump? Turn off all coal factories and retire airplane transportation?
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-15-2019, 03:08 PM   #72
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
But what are they going to propose thats going to garner the support needed to beat Trump? Turn off all coal factories and retire airplane transportation?
I doubt airplanes will be a topic, but you can bet coal plants will. Just read over this thread. Some on here, it appears, could very easily be swayed due to climate change alone. What else do they have to run on, besides Orange Man Bad?
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-15-2019, 03:13 PM   #73
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
I doubt airplanes will be a topic, but you can bet coal plants will. Just read over this thread. Some on here, it appears, could very easily be swayed due to climate change alone. What else do they have to run on, besides Orange Man Bad?
Racism and Discrimination
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-15-2019, 03:57 PM   #74
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Racism and Discrimination
That will bite them in the ***, like most everything else they try.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-15-2019, 04:09 PM   #75
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Global Warming caused the power grid in New York to go out over the weekend.





























































Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-15-2019, 05:19 PM   #76
Artos
Pope & Young
 
Artos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deep South TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Racism and Discrimination = Orange Man Bad
This will be the new talking point for the next week or two...couldn't believe he did that to himself with that tweet. They were eating their own & staying on the sideline was the best move for him at the moment. Now he gave all the dems a focus off their internal fighting appearing to reunite & the msm something to feed the masses.

I agreed with what he said, but not how he said it...stating 'go back to your country' regardless of the overall context wasn't a smart move at all. It will be temporary till the next new drama blurb pops up, but you won't hear anything on climate change short term.

Whatever they can do to claim Orange Man Bad will be regurgitated repeatedly...we can only hope those 4 freshman idiots get themselves back into the news asap & likely will. I was enjoying seeing the internal squabble & they are dividing the dem party something fierce & trump tosses them an underhand pass...at least all of this is somewhat entertaining.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-15-2019, 05:49 PM   #77
Pstraw
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Henderson
Hunt In: Front yard or back yard
Default

Those 4 crazies won't be able to contain themselves not being the center of attention and out of the spotlight. Look for something more stupid coming soon.
Pstraw is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-16-2019, 10:33 AM   #78
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/1734127001
Is there no end to this insanity? Every day it seems there is another " study " that says we are all going to bake like a chicken in an oven
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-16-2019, 02:22 PM   #79
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/1734127001
Is there no end to this insanity? Every day it seems there is another " study " that says we are all going to bake like a chicken in an oven
The closer to the election, the more this will be pushed.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-16-2019, 02:34 PM   #80
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/1734127001
Is there no end to this insanity? Every day it seems there is another " study " that says we are all going to bake like a chicken in an oven
Well lets look into the authors of said "study". Probably find all you wanted to know about it. Also no link to the physical study itself that I could see in article?

Erika Spanger-Siegfried
Kristina Dahl
Astrid Caldas
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-16-2019, 03:07 PM   #81
jnd1959
Six Point
 
Join Date: May 2018
Default

Seems to me this issue boils down to 5 questions:

Is the planet warming? Yes, apparently.

Are we causing it? Partially, maybe to some extent but since we have not performed a rigorous examination of the natural variations and causes we cannot know.

Is this an existential threat? possibly, slightly. But we have significant ability to mitigate the causes without seriously damaging human life.

Can we do anything about it? Probably not without creating huge disruptions to human life. It is an open question whether the cure is worse than the disease.

Should we plan for it? Yes. Although because of the politicalization we end up with two camps. One that says we must severely limit humanity's ability to improve its lot and one that says we cannot agree to anything because the other side only provides an absolute solution rather than looking at mitigation.

The sad part is, and I blame the current crop of climate change proponents (bad term, i know) in that they only allow for one solution and do not seem to believe we should look at mitigation ( or don't agree to mitigation because it would harm their primary argument). Mitigation is a logical step no matter what is causing the planet to warm. But if I say I think we should do something about climate change it automatically puts me in a category I am not in. I don't know the answer to what is causing it but it is like arguing over a glass that is about to fall. One side says we if we stop using glassware this won't happen and the other side says the we aren't going to cause the glass to fall. The real answer is we should figure out how to catch the **** glass before it makes a mess.
jnd1959 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2019, 09:18 AM   #82
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

https://youtu.be/lKhNIhXcKdQ
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2019, 09:29 AM   #83
simek
Ten Point
 
simek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spicewood, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnd1959 View Post
Seems to me this issue boils down to 5 questions:

Is the planet warming? Yes, apparently.

Are we causing it? Partially, maybe to some extent but since we have not performed a rigorous examination of the natural variations and causes we cannot know.

Is this an existential threat? possibly, slightly. But we have significant ability to mitigate the causes without seriously damaging human life.

Can we do anything about it? Probably not without creating huge disruptions to human life. It is an open question whether the cure is worse than the disease.

Should we plan for it? Yes. Although because of the politicalization we end up with two camps. One that says we must severely limit humanity's ability to improve its lot and one that says we cannot agree to anything because the other side only provides an absolute solution rather than looking at mitigation.

The sad part is, and I blame the current crop of climate change proponents (bad term, i know) in that they only allow for one solution and do not seem to believe we should look at mitigation ( or don't agree to mitigation because it would harm their primary argument). Mitigation is a logical step no matter what is causing the planet to warm. But if I say I think we should do something about climate change it automatically puts me in a category I am not in. I don't know the answer to what is causing it but it is like arguing over a glass that is about to fall. One side says we if we stop using glassware this won't happen and the other side says the we aren't going to cause the glass to fall. The real answer is we should figure out how to catch the **** glass before it makes a mess.
I personally think there is a lot of common sense in this post, well done.
simek is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-20-2019, 10:11 PM   #84
txhunt7
Four Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Default

global warming is ridiculous
Co2 increase is real and interesting, probably for the better !
https://www.cato.org/multimedia/medi...-liberty-levin

the crazy dems (Obama, AOC etc) are not stupid (biting my tongue while i type that).
They are using Global warming scare tactics to bring their change - socialism. They don't really believe that garbage. One of many articles, https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ut-the-climate
txhunt7 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 09:06 AM   #85
kurt68
Ten Point
 
kurt68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Hunt In: Waller Co. and Rocksprings and "H"
Default

Um........

Antarctica Warmer 1,000 Years Ago… Now, *That’s* An Inconvenient Truth!

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/07/...venient-truth/
kurt68 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 10:47 AM   #86
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt68 View Post
Um........

Antarctica Warmer 1,000 Years Ago… Now, *That’s* An Inconvenient Truth!

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/07/...venient-truth/
Believing in man made climate change is about as gullible as believing the democrat party has been good for the black community.
Pure insanity
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 11:44 AM   #87
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
SaltwaterSlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
Believing in man made climate change is about as gullible as believing the democrat party has been good for the black community.
Pure insanity

Yea, but folks like She-Jack still keep getting elected...
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 01:33 PM   #88
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
Yea, but folks like She-Jack still keep getting elected...
The dem party, academia, and the media have done a wonderful job at revising history as it pertains to climate and the black community.
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2019, 10:04 PM   #89
CEO
Pope & Young
 
CEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Default

Funny story

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ate-change.amp
CEO is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2019, 10:22 AM   #90
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEO View Post
Yep, as always the climate change pain has to be suffered by us average folks.
No way the elite are giving up their planes, boats and 24 car climate controlled garages
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-03-2019, 04:35 PM   #91
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...limate-change/

Cant figure out where the cold air is going to come from.
Same place it always has......up high in the atmosphere.
They call themselves scientist
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-03-2019, 05:07 PM   #92
Pedernal
Pope & Young
 
Pedernal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Del Rio
Hunt In: Amistad
Default

I just farted does this mean I changed the climate will I be eliminated like cattle
Pedernal is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-03-2019, 05:48 PM   #93
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedernal View Post
I just farted does this mean I changed the climate will I be eliminated like cattle
I won't report you..........this time
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com