Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 06-24-2019, 04:14 PM   #1
MacDaddy67
Ten Point

Default Texas will be Blue by 2025

In the last 10 years of new population in Texas , Hispanics outnumbered whites by a 9 -1 margin and on pace to be the majority by 2022.
With Hispanics predominately voting democrat, they estimate by 2025 the 2 party system virtually will be dead....
Texas, New York , California ...virtual lock !!!

Of course many in this number are illegals and should not be voting, but will be interesting if Democrats win the WH by then a big amnesty push and massive voter registration sign ups.....
MacDaddy67 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 04:28 PM   #2
Charles
Pope & Young

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't most Hispanics Catholic? How can they support the party that is Pro Abortion?
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 04:29 PM   #3
DUKFVR
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba,TX

They be hypocrites! Whoever doles out the check is the true messiah.
DUKFVR is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 04:29 PM   #4
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't most Hispanics Catholic? How can they support the party that is Pro Abortion?
Iíve wondered this myself.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 04:31 PM   #5
Fmjag64
Ten Point

Hunt In: N.TX & W.TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
In the last 10 years of new population in Texas , Hispanics outnumbered whites by a 9 -1 margin and on pace to be the majority by 2022.
With Hispanics predominately voting democrat, they estimate by 2025 the 2 party system virtually will be dead....

Of course many in this number are illegals and should not be voting, but will be interesting if Democrats win the WH by then a big amnesty push and massive voter registration sign ups.....
Will be a sad sad day.
Fmjag64 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 04:38 PM   #6
MacDaddy67
Ten Point

Quote:
90% or more....

I have never figured that one out.....

Democrats have done a good job with the medias help with the narrative that Republicans are only for the rich man.....
Old 06-24-2019, 04:40 PM   #7
SmTx
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jim Wells

Ain't nothing a little gerrymandering can't fix
SmTx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 05:28 PM   #8
100%TtId
Ten Point

We, as conservatives, must show and teach this incoming demographic that capitalism and conservatism are the only pathway to prosperity. If we can't keep them south of the border, we better get real good at changing their minds.
100%TtId is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 05:41 PM   #9
JLivi1224
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%TtId View Post
We, as conservatives, must show and teach this incoming demographic that capitalism and conservatism are the only pathway to prosperity. If we can't keep them south of the border, we better get real good at changing their minds.
This may be the only solution shortly.
JLivi1224 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 05:47 PM   #10
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
If they dont see America for what it is.....ain't nothin you can do to fix that.
Millions of people from all over the world have come here for 200+ years chasing a capitalist dream. It's in all the books that this place is the place for success yet most come for handouts.
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 05:52 PM   #11
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

I watched Telamundo Sunday at the in laws house. Just about every commercial break had something political against Trump. Hispanics are bombarded with it. They know how to keep them in check thats for sure.
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 06:13 PM   #12
MassMan
Ten Point

Hunt In: Fisher, Erath

MassMan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 07:14 PM   #13
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmTx View Post
Ain't nothing a little gerrymandering can't fix
...ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ..
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 07:46 PM   #14
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: North Texas

Quote:

I think we would be surprised if the truth was known how many Hispanics actually support Trump. Just like the polls I believe this is statistical warfare by the left to condition the right in believing that it's just a matter of time before it happens so just capitulate.
Texas may eventually turn blue but until then I hope everyone with conservative values continues to stay engaged and vote.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
iamntxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 07:50 PM   #15
stickerpatch59
Pope & Young

Hunt In: gonzales, and....

I guess that the repubs will have to start running as dems; just like the dems do to the repubs now.

and lie, lie, lie.
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 07:57 PM   #16
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
I watched Telamundo Sunday at the in laws house. Just about every commercial break had something political against Trump. Hispanics are bombarded with it. They know how to keep them in check thats for sure.

Our permit guide In Mexico had us over for dinner last time I was down there. We watched tv as we ate and the propaganda they are fed is mind blowing. Basically told that he wants to exterminate Mexicans. He believes all of it and hates Trump. They just believe everyone in America hates him too because no one could possibly be for him.

His dream is for his kids to come to America. Funny thing is, He wants them to do it the right way. He thinks illegal immigration is bad and told his kids to work hard and do it right. Yet he is told he has to hate the man who won an election on that.

Isnít just down south either. I had an eye opening conversation with some Brits that live in Germany about Trump and what they think/see on the news about him and America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 08:25 PM   #17
CEO
Pope & Young

Quote:
The only hope is generations of immigrants turn conservative the longer they are here. Once the election came down to Trump v Hillary I thought we had seen our last Republican President elected. Demographics don't support Republicans much longer.

It's not just immigration. The longer the Texas economy is a leader, the more people from blue states you'll have moving here. They won't start voting red just because their job brought them here.
CEO is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 09:32 PM   #18
erikm1981
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamntxhunter View Post
I think we would be surprised if the truth was known how many Hispanics actually support Trump. Just like the polls I believe this is statistical warfare by the left to condition the right in believing that it's just a matter of time before it happens so just capitulate.
Texas may eventually turn blue but until then I hope everyone with conservative values continues to stay engaged and vote.

I agree, as a Hispanic with a huge Hispanic family that is not catholic and majority republicans I donít see our state changing because of Hispanics. If you think illegals are going to cause this state to go left you are spending too much time on Facebook. Illegals donít go to the polls in big enough numbers to affect anything. Do some vote yes, but a majority no way. They donít want to be anywhere that draws attention to their status.
The main reasons for the shift are the young generation and millennials. They are what will change this state and they are made up of all races. My son tells me regularly that his age group is primarily left and they are every color but primarily white as we live in a primarily white town. The left has done a much better job with the youth and engaging them than the right. The other factor is the California invasion, just look at Austin/Hill country. Thatís not due to Hispanics thatís the California out of state move ins that changed that area. As well as Houston.
My sample size may be small compared to the whole state but most of my Hispanic family which is very large contributed to the Governor and Ted Cruzís campaign. This is my first hand knowledge not something I read on Facebook. Most if not all of my friends who are Hispanic vote republican. So take it for what itís worth, most will still believe all the outlandish Facebook junk. My personal opinion the future is not in the illegals hands but our native and unfortunately non native Texan youth.

erikm1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2019, 09:46 PM   #19
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikm1981 View Post
I agree, as a Hispanic with a huge Hispanic family that is not catholic and majority republicans I donít see our state changing because of Hispanics. If you think illegals are going to cause this state to go left you are spending too much time on Facebook. Illegals donít go to the polls in big enough numbers to affect anything. Do some vote yes, but a majority no way. They donít want to be anywhere that draws attention to their status.
The main reasons for the shift are the young generation and millennials. They are what will change this state and they are made up of all races. My son tells me regularly that his age group is primarily left and they are every color but primarily white as we live in a primarily white town. The left has done a much better job with the youth and engaging them than the right. The other factor is the California invasion, just look at Austin/Hill country. Thatís not due to Hispanics thatís the California out of state move ins that changed that area. As well as Houston.
My sample size may be small compared to the whole state but most of my Hispanic family which is very large contributed to the Governor and Ted Cruzís campaign. This is my first hand knowledge not something I read on Facebook. Most if not all of my friends who are Hispanic vote republican. So take it for what itís worth, most will still believe all the outlandish Facebook junk. My personal opinion the future is not in the illegals hands but our native and unfortunately non native Texan youth.

NAILED IT! Our public school system is absolutely brainwashing our kids!! I believe this will be the downfall of our country in the end. Our kids spend 8-10 hours a day in a place where God is not allowed. What do you expect?!
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-25-2019, 09:20 AM   #20
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
NAILED IT! Our public school system is absolutely brainwashing our kids!! I believe this will be the downfall of our country in the end. Our kids spend 8-10 hours a day in a place where God is not allowed. What do you expect?!
I believe the Department of education should be abolished. I also believe your tax dollars should follow your children even if you home school.

Old 06-25-2019, 09:31 AM   #21
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUKFVR View Post
They be hypocrites! Whoever doles out the check is the true messiah.
Yep. People are really dumb. Look at the conservatives who have TDS just because Trump doesn't like certain gun parts. Even though he never said anything about getting rid of them.

People lock onto whatever benefits themselves the most and to Hades with everything and everyone else. It's the new self instant gratification, everything bad is someone else's fault world we live in.
RiverRat1 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-25-2019, 09:35 AM   #22
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
If they dont see America for what it is.....ain't nothin you can do to fix that.
Millions of people from all over the world have come here for 200+ years chasing a capitalist dream. It's in all the books that this place is the place for success yet most come for handouts.
Yep.

Must end the handouts. Once they start working they will see Democrats for what they are.
Old 06-25-2019, 09:39 AM   #23
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamntxhunter View Post
I believe the Department of education should be abolished. I also believe your tax dollars should follow your children even if you home school.

That would go over like a fat man farting in church. In a perfect world I agree but WAY too many idiots would home school just to have extra beer money.
Old 06-25-2019, 10:01 AM   #24
JonBoy
Ten Point

Hunt In: Mason, TX; Doss, TX

Quote:
Because they aren't single issue voters
JonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-25-2019, 11:56 AM   #25
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBoy View Post
Sure they are. Freebies for everyone!
Old 06-25-2019, 12:13 PM   #26
JonBoy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Sure they are. Freebies for everyone!
People vote for whoever gets them (or promises to get them) the most stuff...that's kind of idea behind an elected representative
Old 06-25-2019, 12:18 PM   #27
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
People vote for whoever gets them (or promises to get them) the most stuff...that's kind of idea behind an elected representative
Some people vote for what's best for the Country.

Just saying.
Old 06-25-2019, 12:18 PM   #28
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
I donít buy that. Most all conservative just want to be left alone.
Old 06-25-2019, 12:30 PM   #29
JonBoy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Some people vote for what's best for the Country.

Just saying.
"Stuff" doesn't have to be tangible. How many times have you seen people vote for what's bad for them but good for the country?...genuinely curious

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 06-25-2019, 12:31 PM   #30
JonBoy
Ten Point

Quote:
I donít buy that. Most all conservative just want to be left alone.
Freedom and Independence counts as stuff

Old 06-25-2019, 12:32 PM   #31
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Freedom and Independence counts as stuff

That my friend was earned, not given.
Old 06-25-2019, 12:52 PM   #32
Charles
Pope & Young

Quote:
Thanks for the answer. I always forget about the single issue voters.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-25-2019, 01:14 PM   #33
JonBoy
Ten Point

Quote:
That my friend was earned, not given.
True enough. But it doesn't persist in a vacuum and (unfortunately) must be continually defended. And you vote for individuals who support and defend those liberties...so I maintain that you cast your vote for those who serve your interests and help maintain your way of life.
Old 06-25-2019, 01:45 PM   #34
MacDaddy67
Ten Point

Quote:

I have never voted for anyone based on what they can get me....

unless you consider lower taxes
Old 06-25-2019, 02:21 PM   #35
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
You are describing socialist voters aka democrats.

Old 06-25-2019, 02:34 PM   #36
sbushee
Ten Point

Hunt In: The Outside

We are doomed
sbushee is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-26-2019, 07:47 PM   #37
donpablo
Ten Point

Hunt In: Iraan, Culberson County & Public Land

Propaganda goes a long way. Many Hispanics believe the propaganda that says conservatives hate Hispanics. Many blacks are fed and believe the same thing. Many Caucasians believe the propaganda that minorities are voting democrat in droves.

Most minorities (in my experience) have conservative Christian values but rather than put any effort into helping minorities realize that they are conservatives at heart, they focus on other areas. But maybe they know what they're doing because most minorities I know don't bother to vote.
donpablo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-01-2019, 09:23 PM   #38
dharris
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rocksprings

End welfare and peoples view will change. Amazing how when you have to work for everything you have that you seem to want to keep it and not give it to the government.
dharris is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-20-2019, 10:26 PM   #39
txhunt7
Four Point

I’ve wondered this myself.

hmmmmm....

Ever been to Mexico? they have the good and bad like everywhere else and the bad just assume cut your throat so don't see them caring much about the baby.
I do think it will change demographics - we have many coming over who don't want to work. I can remember when all of them coming over wanted to work, that was the good ones.
txhunt7 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2019, 07:25 AM   #40
Tony Pic
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The Picarosas North and South, Kerrville, Mountain Home and Harper

Quote:
Thanks for the answer. I always forget about the single issue voters.
I know a few old timers who are single issue voters. Gun rights is all they care about. I was told that if they cannot defend themselves, how could they defend a country? Which brings us back to our founding fathers who said, the 2nd amendment makes all others possible. Last ditch effort to defend freedom.
I need more than one issue, but the one(s) that matter have sway.
The right has been about God, guns and liberty, less Gov't
The left has been about taking God, Guns and liberties and more Gov't and more for people who do not contribute to society.
It is hard to compete with Santa Claus.
Tony Pic is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2019, 09:54 AM   #41
Barrett
Ten Point

Hunt In: Tarpley

Any of y'all worried about the NRA's problems and how or if that could effect the election?
Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2019, 09:59 AM   #42
progolferv1
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharris View Post
End welfare and peoples view will change. Amazing how when you have to work for everything you have that you seem to want to keep it and not give it to the government.
Fact
progolferv1 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-26-2019, 04:06 AM   #43
MillsJake
Eight Point

Hunt In: Gillespie County, Kimble County

Quote:

Sad thing to think about. Truly sad
MillsJake is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top