Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2019, 02:36 PM   #1
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default Scherie Murray - Someone to follow?

Running against AOC in her district. Republican Jamaican immigrant. And man o man she has hit twitter running with almost 60,000 followers now and some **** fine tweets about AOC. Will be entertaining to watch AOC pull the race, nazi etc etc cards on her.
Attached Images
 
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2019, 02:52 PM   #2
Silvey
Eight Point
 
Silvey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Crosby TX
Hunt In: Waelder TX, Crosby TX
Default

Yes, that will get interesting. She can be just as nasty as AOC and nothing can be said. What a country that would be if we all could.
Silvey is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2019, 03:03 PM   #3
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Running against AOC in her district. Republican Jamaican immigrant. And man o man she has hit twitter running with almost 60,000 followers now and some **** fine tweets about AOC. Will be entertaining to watch AOC pull the race, nazi etc etc cards on her.
She sure is well spoken besides having some political experience.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2019, 03:04 PM   #4
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvey View Post
Yes, that will get interesting. She can be just as nasty as AOC and nothing can be said. What a country that would be if we all could.
And, they can't play any dem phobic cards on her
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2019, 03:29 PM   #5
CEO
Pope & Young
 
CEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvey View Post
Yes, that will get interesting. She can be just as nasty as AOC and nothing can be said. What a country that would be if we all could.
I wouldn't be so sure. The left has gotten nasty with minority Republicans in the past. White, lib Twitter will be calling her a cornball shortly.
CEO is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2019, 03:48 PM   #6
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

I will personally contribute to her campaign
BrandonA is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2019, 04:12 PM   #7
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
I will personally contribute to her campaign
I am trying to dig a little into her past tweets, personal background etc..but if all is legit then I plan on contributing as well. There were several others I have been following who also wanted to challenge AOC in her district but I didn't get the shrill up my leg from any of them.
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2019, 04:40 PM   #8
jer_james
Pope & Young
 
jer_james's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: North Dallas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
I am trying to dig a little into her past tweets, personal background etc..but if all is legit then I plan on contributing as well. There were several others I have been following who also wanted to challenge AOC in her district but I didn't get the shrill up my leg from any of them.
Please share if there's anything good enough to share while you look around. I am not familiar at all, but all for it.
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2019, 04:47 PM   #9
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
Please share if there's anything good enough to share while you look around. I am not familiar at all, but all for it.
Will do sir
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2019, 10:51 PM   #10
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Well...this causes pause for questions
Attached Images
 
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 05:53 AM   #11
Playa
Pope & Young
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lubbock
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

I don’t think anything but a D can win that district anyway. About the best we can hope for is a Democrat of old.
Playa is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 08:33 AM   #12
sqiggy
Pope & Young
 
sqiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Franklin, Tx
Hunt In: Panola Co and Robertson Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Well...this causes pause for questions
She was on Fox the other night, explaining the meaning behind that tweet. Don't remember word for word, but made sense. Pretty much in a nut shell, she was just congratuating her.
sqiggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 10:17 AM   #13
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqiggy View Post
She was on Fox the other night, explaining the meaning behind that tweet. Don't remember word for word, but made sense. Pretty much in a nut shell, she was just congratuating her.
ahhh thanks (wipes forehead).

Maybe so James..lets see. Maybe AOC woke a sleeping district up?
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 10:31 AM   #14
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
I donít think anything but a D can win that district anyway. About the best we can hope for is a Democrat of old.
Lot of folks in that district are still very upset AOC ran Amazon off. That deal was worth several thousand high paying jobs and billions of $$$ in tax revenue.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2019, 09:08 AM   #15
Stoof
Pope & Young
 
Stoof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: Will work for hunts.
Default

There are some good up and comers in the African American community. Maj Toure, running for Philly City Council is another to take a look at. He is a little rough around the edges but nothing wrong with that.
Stoof is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2019, 11:01 AM   #16
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Wouldn't surprise me to see the bald eagle of Amazon dump a lot of his big money into the effort to send AOC packing. Payback kinda thing.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2019, 11:06 AM   #17
Playa
Pope & Young
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lubbock
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Lot of folks in that district are still very upset AOC ran Amazon off. That deal was worth several thousand high paying jobs and billions of $$$ in tax revenue.
For sure, but they will just vote a lighter shade of blue this time
Playa is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-24-2019, 10:25 PM   #18
JLivi1224
Ten Point
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoof View Post
There are some good up and comers in the African American community. Maj Toure, running for Philly City Council is another to take a look at. He is a little rough around the edges but nothing wrong with that.
Caught him a couple times on Wilkow.
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com