No announcement yet.

butthurt congresswoman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Democrats have never been for the truth in their actions known to the voting public. They're not happy when we call a lying ****, a lying ****.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      We need another law.
      Yep, that's right!
      All people running for office should be required to take an aptitude test as well as an I.Q. test. Minimum standards to pass should be held as high as possible.
      I'm thinking at least 140 IQ
      We can't be too careful you know.
      Be fair and make it just 40 IQ

That would still get rid of most of them.

Comment

Well if they can't make it a law then they will just get their minions (sheeple) to threaten anyone who makes fun of them.
        I don't know if any of you follow MINI AOC....she was doxed last week and the family and the little girl have received numerous death threats causing them to pull all mini aoc videos, twitter account offline for fear the little girl would be hurt.

Comment

So once again we should tolerate them and their it's no matter how insane... But that street only goes one way. And we only have "free speech" backing us LOL

Comment

Frederica's doppelganger...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

They are just making it easier for him to win

Comment

Florida...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Florida...
                  Well said!

Comment

Send her back, send her back, Send her back, send her back, Send her back, send her back, Send her back, send her back....

Comment

Idiots like this are the republican parties BEST friend... They make it easy.. Sometimes I honestly believe they are paid by the Rep. to constantly say stupid crap.. They do far worse damage to their own party than the Russians ever will...

Keep up the good work..

Comment

Working...
                      X