Mask order in Fort Bent County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mask order in Fort Bent County

Our POS County Judge KP George has issued a mask order for anyone inside a commercial business. The mask is required at anytime you are closer than 6 ft from another person. Businesses can be fined $500 for failing to make a person comply with this order. I guess this since the courts ruled the govt cant force a person to wear a mask they figured they could force a business to require it. Ft Bend county isnt anything but an extension of Harris county anymore. God I wish I had built my new house 5 miles further down the road.

We piggy back off of Harris County. So what about restaurants? Do you have to remove your mask every time you take a bite ?

Comment

I heard what was being talked about in Harris county is you can take mask off while eating but if you get out of your seat you have to put it back on.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Better get used to it. The whole state is headed that way. ( Democrat, authoritarian). We are on the same path California was in the 60s.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          We piggy back off of Harris County. So what about restaurants? Do you have to remove your mask every time you take a bite ?
          Oh no, you can have it off in a restaurant. Nor is it required in places of worship. Apparently the virus doesnt affect people at those times. This is nothing more than an attempt to get mail in voting in place. I HATE our govt anymore. Ive been currently wearing a mask while out and about because we had our first grandchild last week. The doctor asked that anyone who would be in contact with her do so for the baby's first month of life. After that Im not wearing one like I wasnt before the grandbaby and Ft Bend county can shove it.

Comment

I am in Harris Co and I have seen the signs but refuse to let a 26 Yr old chick on a power trip tell me how I am going to live my life.

Comment

Working...
            X