Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Overnight Kayak and Camp on the Upper Guadalupe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My canoe bible is a book by Bob Narramore called "Texas Rivers and Rapids". Don't know if you can find it in print any more but it has details on pretty much every river in Texas as well as several in Oklahoma and Arkansas. Great book with lots of detail. If you are any kind of river rat this is must reading. We've done lots of trips using info from his book.

Comment

Originally posted by rtarcher View Post
      Great times! Michael, we'll have to coordinate our river time in the near future!

Todd
      PM sent.

Thanks for the great suggestions.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

have any of yall paddled the colorado river in columbus?

how far/ how long does it take to go from the i-10 bridge in columbus to the hwy 90 bridge near altair?

Comment

Have you looked in to the Devils River for an overnight trip? I haven’t, but after watching your videos I went down a video rabbit trail and it looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
            have any of yall paddled the colorado river in columbus?

how far/ how long does it take to go from the i-10 bridge in columbus to the hwy 90 bridge near altair?
            We have not. A buddy and I have talked about doing a stretch along there, but I haven't studied it.
            Originally posted by Achord83 View Post
            Have you looked in to the Devils River for an overnight trip? I haven’t, but after watching your videos I went down a video rabbit trail and it looks awesome.
            That's definitely a bucket list trip. I think it's become more popular, but river access is the biggest hurdle. Unless you know somebody, you'd have to pay an outfitter for put in and take out. A few folks here have paddled it.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Been watching these on YT, I got the itch to try this one weekend if anyone wants too do a TBH HH camping trip.

Comment

I can't paddle this weekend, but keep me posted if you put together a trip!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                X