Kawasaki Mule Pro MX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawasaki Mule Pro MX

About to get down on a Kawasaki. Heard nothing but good things about em and I want something that durable, not particularly pretty. Any reasons why I shouldn’t? Want something that won’t be in the shop every other day. Pic is what I’m looking at.
    Attached Files

You want be sorry....Anything Kawasaki is great.

Comment

Bobby I sold my mule on here a month or two back. 7 years old and never was in the shop once! Only replaced the battery.

Comment

I bought one last year. I really wanted the camo but they didn’t have any in stock so I settled for the green. Since I’ve added the brush guard with a led light bar in front and a led light in the back. So far so good. I’ve been going back and fourth thinking I should have gotten something bigger. But really its everything I need. Has plenty of hp lots of torque. Also I added the Kawasaki removable windshield. The price on these machines are great.

Comment

I have heard good things about them.
          Looks small. Do they make one with a larger bed?

Comment

Looks like they are added the brush guard and front led , windshield and cargo box.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              I have heard good things about them.
              Looks small. Do they make one with a larger bed?
              I’m pretty sure the Mule Pro FXR is a 2 seater with longer bed, while the FXT is the 4 seater with convertible bed.

Comment

The mule Pro MX is a smaller unit than the more popular Pro FXT and Pro FX

Pro FXT ins the 6 seat version Pro FX in the 3 seat single cab version

Comment

One of our hunters runs one. I've heard nothing but good things about them. Gopher it.

Comment

In 2015 we sold our 1997 Mule 2500 that had over 9K hours on it and the only repairs up to the end was replaced two belts, basic maintenance and replaced brakes. It was slow and rough riding, but worked perfectly for the farm.

Now I'm about to purchase the Mule Pro 6 seater with a lift kit. All Kawasaki's come with standard 3 year warranties.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post

I’m pretty sure the Mule Pro FXR is a 2 seater with longer bed, while the FXT is the 4 seater with convertible bed.
                      The PRO FXR is just a fancy PRO FX

Comment

Cannot go wrong with a Mule, I have had 5 different units since 1988, very few minor issues.

Comment

I love my Pro FXT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X