"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found bag

Hey guys I found a nice backpack full of gear today along the river, on the south side, it appears as though it has been there a few days at least. If it is yours I live along the river and will be happy to return it. If it is yours you should have no problem telling me what it looks like and around about what was in it. If its yours just pm on tbh please. If I don't respond right away I will see it eventually in my inbox. If you know of anybody that has lost one please let them know or check around for me thanks again for yalls help.

Comment

Good man. Missed you at GRXH, it was a good un

Comment

Ok it was a bag adn I left a knife, cover scent, and oh man what else did i leave in there. Yea yea a flash light.

Comment

wish you would of found a bending branchs slice paddle instead

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
            wish you would of found a bending branchs slice paddle instead
            Haha sorry man just a backpack

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
              Good man. Missed you at GRXH, it was a good un
              Yea sorry could not make it this year it looked like a lot of fun

Comment

It was incredible. Pig down by 1430 on Friday. We got badges, too. Granger hog running in sneakers with velcro backing.

Comment

Please tell me someone is out killing pigs at Granger today. Stuck in SA.

Comment

Working today, but I will be out there in the morning.

Comment

Went out to Pecan Grove this morning with my brother. Found a good spot and layed down in the weeds for a little over an hour. Didn't see anything see we got movin again. Found a good game trail and went into the wood line. Quickly found a bedded down area. Started looking around and found some fresh poo. Looked at my brother and said I don't think it gets any fresher than that. They must have been here this morning. Turned out I was wrong. As I said that 1 jumped up 15 yards to your left and grunted. I drew on him just as 2-3 more popped up within 5 yards right in front of us. The weeds had opened up at this point and they were all over the place. Two slowed down and turned broadside about 30 yards in front of us. Took a shot, but missed low. Had a lot of fun being out in the woods and hanging out with my brother.

Comment

Walking into a herd of pigs is fun. Shooting a bit higher is funner. Hoggy skeet, pull.

Comment

Anybody been out to Granger lately? I've been itching to go chase some piggies!

Comment

You going to be itching after you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                              You going to be itching after you go.
                              thats for sure!!!

Comment

Gallon of water with a cup of Chlorox mixed in, wash/rub down with it after a trip to the chigger woods. Than shower it off, good medicine.

Comment

Working...
                                X