Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cape Buffalo with a longbow. Let the adventure begin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go. Sounds like I need a dryad bow to add to the stable.

Comment

wow! congrats!

Comment

Shiloh, congrats!

what excersise did you find the most helpful in increasing your draw weight?

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
          Shiloh, congrats!

what excersise did you find the most helpful in increasing your draw weight?
          I don’t know what his answer will be but for me I’ve found that Kroc rows are the absolute fastest way to add pulling strength in the shoulder area. It is basically a one arm bent over dumbbell row with as heavy of a dumbbell as you think you can lift for 25 reps. You pick up the dumbbell and do 30 reps with it. Repeat on opposite arm. Exchange for a 5 lb heavier dumbbell and do 35 reps. Then repeat with other arm. Increase five pounds and repeat for a third set. It sounds dumb and almost impossible but it is the absolute fastest way I know of to make you better at pulling with your shoulder and back.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
            I don’t know what his answer will be but for me I’ve found that Kroc rows are the absolute fastest way to add pulling strength in the shoulder area. It is basically a one arm bent over dumbbell row with as heavy of a dumbbell as you think you can lift for 25 reps. You pick up the dumbbell and do 30 reps with it. Repeat on opposite arm. Exchange for a 5 lb heavier dumbbell and do 35 reps. Then repeat with other arm. Increase five pounds and repeat for a third set. It sounds dumb and almost impossible but it is the absolute fastest way I know of to make you better at pulling with your shoulder and back.
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X