Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are friends for...a Grizzly should have eaten this dude...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are friends for...a Grizzly should have eaten this dude...

Long watch... but it is an incredible story by this Guide. There are a TON of lessons in this one.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Link to youtube for the video -
    Crazy couple weeks during 90 days in the remote northern rocky Mountains of British Columbia.https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/big-game-hunting-by-howtohunt/id...

Wow!

Comment

Crazy!

Comment

Wow!!! One lucky man right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Whoa!

Comment

Tag

Comment

Really intense stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow

Comment

He needs a new bullet buddy!

Comment

WHY would he trust a RELOAD from anyone when he not only has to protect his clients, but himself??? Sorry, but I would not ever use a guide like this..total BS! I cured my TBH son from buying reloads at a gun show....messed up his Glock 10mm as the bullet lodged half way in the barrel. I know, some do it right but I don't trust any round loaded by someone else?? Lucky for the guide and ALL his clients...really, really??

Comment

Load your own

Comment

speed freak

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                          WHY would he trust a RELOAD from anyone when he not only has to protect his clients, but himself??? Sorry, but I would not ever use a guide like this..total BS! I cured my TBH son from buying reloads at a gun show....messed up his Glock 10mm as the bullet lodged half way in the barrel. I know, some do it right but I don't trust any round loaded by someone else?? Lucky for the guide and ALL his clients...really, really??
                          I'm with ya. That client that opted to sit back when the sow and 3 cubs were there would have just been dessert.

I can't believe he didn't fire any beforehand.

Comment

Daaaaaannnggg

Comment

Extremely lucky he never had to depend on those shells in those 2 situations with bears
                              Brings a whole new meaning to "being able to count on your ammo to protect your life"

Comment

Working...
                              X