KAC!!! First coyote down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KAC!!! First coyote down!

Our place seems to be overrun with yotes. You can hear 2-3 different packs when the sun starts to set every night I've been out there. Well I recently enlarged my feeder pen and for some reason these yotes are VERY interested in what's going on in that pen. I have 100's of pics of them spending 45 minutes to an hour in there every morning and night. I even have a pic of one lying down.
    Well I was in stand yesterday morning hoping this cool front would have deer moving and this unlucky fella decided to ruin my hunt. I was shooting a crossbow and the two blade Rage did some unreal damage. The blood trail looked like someone drug a blood soaked mop.
    I think I need to get myself a suppressed .22 to keep in the blind for his padnas.

nice congrats

Comment

That's got to be the biggest broadhead hole I have seen to date.

Comment

I'm surprised he made it to the thicket with the size of that hole!

Comment

Congrats! I am 0-6 vs. coyotes.

Comment

What a mess! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                That's got to be the biggest broadhead hole I have seen to date.
                It was a weird/tough shot. It was still somewhat dark, I had to lean way back to get the angle out of the popup window, the crossbow wasn't level, and I think he was broadside to me. I wasn't even sure I hit him. I think I missed center mass and sliced through the front of his chest. At least that's the only way that I see how it could make this much damage.

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                I'm surprised he made it to the thicket with the size of that hole!
                You can't see in the pic but that's actually going downhill some towards a creek bed. Gravity helped him some but yeah it's a rather long way with that big a hole.

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Dang what a hole

Comment

Congrats!I need to get after them myself.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X