Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

National Finals Rodeo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good friend of mine son is in the bull riding Boudreaux Cambell.

Comment

Ole Tuff is having a Tough time in Vegas so far. Trevor is starting to click. The bucking stock has been really good so far. And I can’t remember a time so many steer wrestlers miss their calf in the NFR. The rookie wrestler may win it all if he keeps doing what he is doing

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
        Good friend of mine son is in the bull riding Boudreaux Cambell.
        Didn't he get banged up earlier in the week?

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
          I really hate that it comes on so late. That doesnt pair well with my 5:00am alarm.

I usually fall asleep by calf roping. Havent seen a bullrider yet.
          Word.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
            Ole Tuff is having a Tough time in Vegas so far. Trevor is starting to click. The bucking stock has been really good so far. And I can’t remember a time so many steer wrestlers miss their calf in the NFR. The rookie wrestler may win it all if he keeps doing what he is doing
            Tuff has let me down in the Fantasy Team. Same with the Duvall kid in the steer wrestling. I have Lowe in the Bareback and he has ridden great just hasn't drawn deep enough.

Comment

I assume the saddle bronc roster is still littered with Wrights?

Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles1181 View Post
                I assume the saddle bronc roster is still littered with Wrights?

Eagle
                Got three of them there this yr. Amazing bronc riding family

Comment

These late nights staying up to watch the NFR are wearing on me now

Comment

I wish they would bump up the perf times an hour earlier, it would allow a lot of us to watch it live. I’d hate to live on the east coast and be a rodeo fan, having to stay up til 1 just to watch.

I’m hoping TB3 covers the rest of his bulls from tonight on through to round 10, I think this has been his least eventful trip to Vegas with only 2 rides. Sage Kimsey gets on my nerves. He is a very good rider and covers, but he always some how draws right and is never hurt.

Next year should be interesting with the Wright family adding another one to the clan. Was a little shocked only 4 made it in (3 Wright’s, 1 BIL).

Bareback has been real solid for sure. Cort Scheer is hot right now and it’s a nice thing to see. Pulling for Champion to climb up the board a little higher.

As for timed events, I really don’t pay attention to at all. Will say I think it will be a bit different for them with brazile not going full time next year that this could be his last NFR but I doubt it. Wouldn’t be surprised if he makes some really big moves on the leader board by the end.

Comment

I’ll be flying out there tomorrow. I’ll be in the bleachers tomorrow night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m watching via dvr so I’m always at least 1 perf behind. Timed events have been weak with exception of team roping in the 3rd.

Looking forward to the rest now that they have seen all the stock at least once.

Comment

Curious why Donnie Gay is not calling bull riding this year

Comment

I have been fortunate to know a couple world champs in Jim Sharp and Mickey Gee and another qualifier or too. It’s always neat to talk to those guys about the NFR. This year is actually the 30 year anniversary of Sharp riding all 10 bulls.

Comment

Well Tuff finally won a check last night in calf roping for a tie at 3rd

Saddle bronc riders were still bringing it last night with a pair of 90 Point rides.

Going to be coming down to the wire in a lot of events. Has been a pretty hood NFR so far

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
                                Curious why Donnie Gay is not calling bull riding this year
                                Whoever is i control of the broadcasting let him go. I guess the opinion and insight of a 8X World Champ doesn't matter anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X