Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha

Comment

When I entered the 20% off code it emptied my cart and said 'code not valid'. Not to fret, when I was adding them the second time a 10% off coupon popped up. Got all my items shipped free for free using a door prize gift card

Is it bad I had a second gift card for 50 bucks and couldnt think of anything I needed to spend it on?

10% off was 18WACTEN.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
        Sorry, just can’t help myself on this one..🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Hey, thanks for that. It really added a lot to the whole thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
          Hey, thanks for that. It really added a lot to the whole thread.

Comment

How soon did y'alls stuff ship after ordering? I ordered a scope yesterday morning and it still just says "submitted". Kind of has me worried...

Comment

I placed 3 different orders and got some of the stuff today. My rifle should be at the store on Tuesday.

Comment

My order using the order number the associate gave me = no dice.
                Gonna call them to see if they erased my gift card while they were at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought a set of Elevators for a blind platform. Reg 79.99 got em for 59.99 +tax free shipping. Thanks for the code.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                    How soon did y'alls stuff ship after ordering? I ordered a scope yesterday morning and it still just says "submitted". Kind of has me worried...
                    It took over 24 hours for one order and 36 for the other, both show they are on the truck out for delivery today.

Comment

Unfortunately what I want to buy is "not in stock" and the code will be out by the time they get them in stock again. Frustrated to say the least.

Comment

Some upset people over a free discount code that was given out for no reason.... Some people need to relax and understand academy doesn't owe them anything.. The counts are never going to be right with theft and i'm sure an item being out of stock isn't their preferred inventory status....

But i don't own a business that large so what do i know. I just worked there..

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff995 View Post
                          Bought a Ruger American magnum in 7mm along with a Leupold vx3i cds scope.
                          I placed my order for these items at 8am today. Just received shipping confirmation on scope and transfer confirmation to ship rifle to my store.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post

Ordered a Beretta A400 YESTERDAY,(Saved $300, thank you...) Picked it up TODAY!!

Happy Happy Happy
                            Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
                              Ordered a Beretta A400 YESTERDAY,(Saved $300, thank you...) Picked it up TODAY!!

Happy Happy Happy
                              PM sent (regarding different thread)
                              Thanks

Comment

I just got email confirmation that my backpack shipped via FedEx. It took about 27 hrs from the time I bought it, to get the shipping notice.

Comment

Working...
                                X