Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      I'm not sure how much we've gotten at my house, but if I had to guess, I'd say max would be 1.5". Barely have puddles in my driveway. I live as the crow flies, 12 miles NE of Sargent.
      You got lucky we have had six inches in Bay City and we have no power.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        Places north and east of center looked to be getting pounded right now (Weimer/Columbus area) per Bonesplitters image above. For us here a little bit farther to the East, we need to keep an eye on the big long strong feeder band currently offshore which extends all the way down towards Baffin. That is all going to come ashore as Bill keeps moving off to the NNE.
        Here in La Grange we are just getting into the thick of it and it is coming down pretty good. Not too windy but gusts probably up into the 30s maybe. No satellite coverage so I'm just sitting back listening to it rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          Yea, that band looks pretty darn strong.

What does it look like between here and Needville?

Comment

Originally posted by georgec View Post
            You got lucky we have had six inches in Bay City and we have no power.
            Crazy how a few miles make such a big difference. We never lost power. Hell, my wife said the satellite never went out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
              Here in La Grange we are just getting into the thick of it and it is coming down pretty good. Not too windy but gusts probably up into the 30s maybe. No satellite coverage so I'm just sitting back listening to it rain.

The wind is coming with it. Not sure how many mph but it was testing out the suspension on my 1500 4 door.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                Crazy how a few miles make such a big difference. We never lost power. Hell, my wife said the satellite never went out.
                My satellite went out a few times today and the power went off about a hour and half ago and is still out. Gonna be a long night without A/C if it don't come back on soon.

Comment

Comment

We have been getting pounded in Weimar for the last hour or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                      What does it look like between here and Needville?

El Campo and Pierce area little over 5 inches as of 8:00 pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonesplitter View Post
                        Sherrie, Betty, and Delia!? That's asking to get caught!

1 1/4" so for in Austin, most of it early this morning. Still watching/waiting to see what is going to get spit out in this direction during tonight and tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                          Sherrie, Betty, and Delia!? That's asking to get caught!

1 1/4" so for in Austin, most of it early this morning. Still watching/waiting to see what is going to get spit out in this direction during tonight and tomorrow
                          Lol!!

Comment

As of 9:15, we've gotten a little over 2" for the day. Old Ocean area....

Comment

Had a lot of friends eating crow today in Alice...everyone was watching local news & saying mucho rain was on the way.

I informed them 'my experts' on the hunting forum say it will go north & being on the SW side, nothing to concern...I got poopoo'd Not a drop hit the ground.

Thanks fellas.

Comment

Getting hammered just outside of giddings now
                                Last edited by Bowtech Shooter; 06-16-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X