No announcement yet.

Polaris Ranger roof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We stand on the roof of the Mule all the time for work at the ranch. This last weekend we had two guys on it while putting together elevated box blinds and then again when filling protein feeders. The heavy duty metal roof was the best money I spent on my Mule

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
      I have one from Whomoto.com. Owner is really nice and stands behind his products. Called him and asked questions before and he answers his cell all the time. Product is top notch and not a squeak or rattle one. Radio/speakers and lights are all pre wired to a fuse panel on the roof which makes hookup a breeze. Give him a call

They have just pain roofs too if you want to go that route.

I have this same roof and love it. Aluminum and light weight, but still strong enough to stand on. Sounds great, too. Talked with the owner for 30 minutes on the phone.
      Seems to be a great guy. Cost a little more, but well worth it in my opinion.

Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jdavis9753 View Post
        Don’t buy something cheap and have to listen to ridiculous rattle & squeeking so loud it can be heard a block away! My best buddy went down that road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        So did I....I hate it

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Sorry about the link.
          www.bigcountryoutdoors.net
          I have a roof and basket from them!!!

I would suggest steer clear. My roof has never fit right and rattles the entire time. Its horrible.

I have gotten new clamps from them and thats the issue. It doesn't securely fit.

The basket is cheap also compared to ones my buddies have.

Comment

Wow, first I've ever heard negative about Big Country! My basked is aluminum and tough as nails and it comes off with 2 wing nuts. My mounts are even rubber coated and not a squeak one from the top, front end replacement or basket...

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
              I have this same roof and love it. Aluminum and light weight, but still strong enough to stand on. Sounds great, too. Talked with the owner for 30 minutes on the phone.
              Seems to be a great guy. Cost a little more, but well worth it in my opinion.

As solid of a product I could find out there. Shipping was negligible and bolts into factory holes and a few rubber clamps so there is no squeaking. I really don’t think there is a better roof out there.

Comment

I have a plastic roof I got off of Amazon. No complaints about it, but it was an upgrade. Had a soft top before that. My ranger is a 2008, single seat. My roof is basically for shade and it does the job.

Comment

Working...
                X