Shop lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop lights

Anyone got any recommendations for some good shop lights? 30x40 shop 14' walls. Looking to I my use 4 lights if possible. Thanks

Originally posted by Statton48 View Post
    Anyone got any recommendations for some good shop lights? 30x40 shop 14' walls. Looking to I my use 4 lights if possible. Thanks
    LEDs

Comment

Use 3 high bay leds from home depot

Comment

After much debate, research, shopping, and looking at lights we were with these for our 24x50 shop with 16ft walls... They're T5HO and the mirrored top will help deflect the light downward. We're installing 6 this weekend. Will let you know how they are once all the electrical is hooked up...

Comment

I did 16 4’ LED’s from sams. They are $30 each, insanely bright, instant on and 40 Watts each(I think). I don’t have many shadows. 40x60x16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I put sixteen of the Commercial Electric 4' LEDs, from Home Depot in my 40x40x16 shop.
            I think it's perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
              LEDs
              definitely

Comment

I have a few LED's that I bought from Home Depot, strung them together in 2 sets of 3, and I can read the newspaper in my garage. Huge improvement...

Comment

Thanks guys, going to look around this evening

Comment

[QUOTE=savin yours;13095869]I did 16 4’ LED’s from sams. They are $30 each, insanely bright, instant on and 40 Watts each(I think). I don’t have many shadows. 40x60x16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTES about two of them from Sam's for my deerlease I was wondering how they doing my 60 by 40 Shop do you like them]

Comment

Costco also has 4 ft LEDs similar to the ones @savinyours mentioned from Sams. They run about 30$ and are very bright. I would buy those hands down over HD or Lowes since are about half the price.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                        Costco also has 4 ft LEDs similar to the ones @savinyours mentioned from Sams. They run about 30$ and are very bright. I would buy those hands down over HD or Lowes since are about half the price.
                        Hope they have them in Fort Worth. I'll be looking this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                          After much debate, research, shopping, and looking at lights we were with these for our 24x50 shop with 16ft walls... They're T5HO and the mirrored top will help deflect the light downward. We're installing 6 this weekend. Will let you know how they are once all the electrical is hooked up...
                          These!!!

Have yet to change a bulb..... been 4 years... no joke!

Comment

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post
                            Hope they have them in Fort Worth. I'll be looking this weekend.

I had to order mine on the sams website, they had them in two packs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

may have to get my buddy to buy them if I can't find them at Costco. Didn't see them on the website but I did see them on sams. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X